Secret

Hi beautiful people,

A big surprise in this chapter.

Honourable mentions (I forgot to put it 😌), big thank you to you guys:

@ArchuG1412  @patriciathawmte @FroZenCrystal2030 @ZiaJang @nurix5 @Saheena1 @SamsamTa.

Enjoy!

General Pov.

After an eventful and a particularly hot weekend, Beam and Forth spent the rest of the weekend at home playing video games and eating way too salty snacks and sodas.

Any alcoholic drinks have been stored safely away by Beam's father. When his son observed the mysterious disappearance of the beers, Declan reminded him of last new year disaster where Beam had spent his time throwing up.

Sheepishly, the pale boy went back upstairs and sat down next to his best friend's side.

It was with mixed feelings they welcomed Monday. Forth and Beam had to take the bus because the tanned boy's bike brakes weren't working properly so they had to take the bus.

At the bus stop, they met Yo, Ming and Daniel who greeted their seniors joyfully.

They bid the trio goodbye when it was their stop.

The rest of the day was consecrated to study in regards of the finals until their homeroom teacher, Khrū Pongsatorn, the drama teacher, Khrū Miagwan, and Khrū Kuvitra waltzed into their classroom with large grins.

Pha ordered the classroom to salute the teachers before they sat down dreading the announcement they knew was coming since Beam and Pha already confirmed some of the rumours.

"I am not playing a girl!" Someone whispered not too quietly.

"I want to play an inanimate object." Several people recognised Park voice amid the reigning chaos.

"Not Romeo and Juliet, please! Anything but that! I am tired of it!"

"Can we use fake blood for the fighting scene? I know how to make it!"

"Can we have extra credit?"

"Can I not wear make-up? I am allergic to anything related to make-up."

"Why do we have to play the girl part? Can't we do the play with the girls of St Clare Covent?" Someone said hopefully.

"Are they trees or walls?" Park asked again.

"Personally I think Shakespeare is overrated." A student started but the dark glare sent by Khrū Kuvitra made his convictions withered. "Just saying."

"Too bad the angel gang is not in our class."

"I think the guys who look like girls should be playing the role."

"What does it mean?" Someone shouted angrily from the other side of the classroom.

The teachers were watching the students going back and forth between each other about who was the best victim to play in the school drama.

"Alright! That's enough!" Pha shouted in order to bring some kind of peace.

"Oy! Are you deaf? Phana just talked, so shut your traps!" Forth ordered forcibly when the noise was still very much present in the room.

Pha glared at his classroom's fellow comrades heatedly before he nodded slightly towards Forth as a sign of gratitude. A nod that Forth returned politely.