Mountain Disaster

Hi, beautiful people!

Beam...how far can you be in disillusion...

Warning: mention of rape attempt and cursing.

Beware: new unlikely ships will emerge and they might anger some of you!

Park doesn't get it at all....let's send our prayers to Lam's sanity and mostly everyone else...like Pha.

Picture: an image for Max's tattoo.

Happy reading.

General Pov.

Tul was left gapping at the other man's words.

'What did he just say?'

Max stood up and he stretched the sore muscles of his back. Unbeknown to him, Tul let his eyes moved hungrily over the wide expanse of Max's back. He gulped when he saw the muscle flexed under the skin. A small tattoo of howling wolf on the right upper part of Max's back caught Tul's attention.

'That's new...it wasn't there last time...'

For Tul, the skin appeared firm yet soft to the touch. Tul gripped the soft material of the bedding in his hands when he let his eyes gazed down until he stopped at the waistband of the other man's black boxer.

'At least, he is dressed this time...' He realized mildly relieved.

Tul was relieved to see that the hangover was the only pain his body was experimenting, he couldn't help but send a silent prayer to the holy deity above in thanks.

"What happened last night?"

"We got married, gorgeous!" Max answered before he turned towards the other young man with a smug smile.

Tul crossed his arms over his chest and he glared at Max unamused.

"We can't get married to the same sex in Thailand! You, idiot!"

Max shrugged, unbothered by the insult, he was putting his jeans on. He took his phone from the bedpost and he went through his phone before he pocketed it in his back pocket.

A few minutes later, Tul's phone chimed him. Curious, the latter unlocked it and he almost dropped his phone under the chock.

"Are you crazy?"

"Nope!"

Tul glared at the innocent screen of his phone that was displaying a photo. Max and Tul were in each other's arms, Tul was sound asleep even if he was clutching Max's front shirt in a tight grip. His face was buried in the other man's neck but it wasn't difficult to guess who he was.

What made Tul angrier was Max. The latter was grinning at the camera. One hand was holding the phone out on a selfie fashion. And the other one was wounded around Tul's slender waist.

Tul glanced lower and he groaned when he saw the comments on the Instagram account. 

"Wow! So cute!"

"I thought you were in couple with Edna?"

"Someone had a good time last night 😏"

"No one is safe from Maxxin Jarmonhum!"

"He looks needy...did you do him hard and good?"

"Boyfriend? Since when do you date?"

Tul glared at Max who looked satisfied with himself. Out of anger, Tul threw a pillow to his face.