Best Friend

Hey,
Finally, Yo, Ming and another characters are going to be introduced in this chapter!

I am watching a lakorn and the bitchy girl's name is Mingkwan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣now I understand why people were shocked that Ming was a boy.

Music: I found by Amber Run.

Warning: indecent touches and sexual harassment.

Big thank you to my faithful readers: @ZiaJang  @kpopfandomwife  @SamsamTa  @patriciathawmte   @nurix5   @ArchuG1412  

Happy reading!

General Pov.

Beam didn't know how he stayed awake but the first lights of the day greeted him unexpectedly.

The young boy glanced at the second mobile that was lying next to his.

Forth forgot his phone last night and Beam has to answer when his mother called to ask when he was planning to go home.

'So annoying! Why do I have to always put up with his moodiness!'

Not feeling particularly hungry, Beam greeted his father ignoring the comment about him looking like a panda and went to school.

Only to be stopped by road work.

"Sorry kid but this portion of the road is closed. There is a substitution bus that will drop you near your school if you want." The worker informed him after Beam asked for some road direction.

'Good thing, I left earlier than usual! Forth when I saw you! You are dead!'

Beam had to walk a short while to reach the substitute bus stop where several people were waiting for the bus.
Fifteen minutes later, Beam went into the bus. Because it was already packed, he was squashed between a window and the railing.
He lurched forwards when the bus brake suddenly, sending him almost flying on a small group of students.

"Sorry." He apologised to them.

"Don't worry, Phi! This driver is not that young. I guess his eyesight is bad too. But we might die today!" One of the boys said.

"Ai'Ming! Don't talk like this!" Another smaller boy admonished the aforementioned Ming. "Don't mind my friend, Phi. Ming is weird but he is nice."

"Oh! It's fine, nong." Beam mumbled surprised by the Ming kid.

The third member of their trio was staring at Beam munching on a cookie.

"I am Wayo, this is Mingkwan and the one who is eating is called Daniel!"

By habits, Beam waiied and the odd trio returned it politely.

'Mingkwan...that a weird name for a boy.'

"I am Beam."

"You are going to my older brother's high school!" Yo noted.

"Ah! What is his name?" Beam asked not expecting this from those kids.

"Lam Panitchayasawad...."

"You are Yo!" Beam shouted a bit too loud earning some stares from the passengers. He apologised right away.

"You know my brother, P'Beam? Yo exclaimed visibly happy.

'He looks like a cute puppy....'

"He is in my classroom, your brother is a nice guy."

"Yeah, he is far better than my older sister who loves to boss me around!" Daniel complained, speaking for the first time since the beginning of their conversation.