Trainwreck

Hey, beautiful people!

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @bluegurlsh1790 @ayanaadinda_ @patriciathawmte @ArchuG1412  you are amazing readers.

Now let's all embark into the drama train.

General Pov.

Pring was in the kitchen.

Pring was standing in his kitchen...cooking breakfast...

Beam wanted to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't hallucinating but no, the girl was putting down plates on the table.

"Morning Beam." Pring beamed at him before she was putting some vegetables on the table.

Beam answered with a high pitch voice before he dashed upstairs to his room.
He closed the door, trying to understand what his eyes saw.

'Wow! I never thought I would panic to see a girl in my house...' He realized mildly amused and embarrassed at his own reaction.

Then the situation dawned on him. Pring was in his house.

"Did she try to poison you with her cooking?"

Beam jumped when he heard a quiet voice coming from the mattress on the floor.

'How come I didn't notice this earlier?'

Pha sat up, messing up his hair more than usual and Beam felt like his eyes were bulging out of their sockets.

"You have a tattoo!" He shouted with his slightly high pitch voice. Beam cleared his voice in embarrassment.

"Yeah...I lost a bet against Pring and Kit...did you taste her cooking?"

"No, is it that bad?"

"It is worst than bad. It makes you wish you weren't alive." Pha answered with his usual blank expression.

"I don't know...it smells nice..."

"Does it? Then someone must have helped her."

"My dad is a good cook."

"Really? Then it must be him. Both my Mae and my sister sucked at cooking." Pha stretched before he stood up.

'It is so unfair, he is fit like Forth!' Beam felt like a toad in comparison to the class representative.

"Let's eat breakfast before we missed the train for the mountain hick. Do you have everything ready?"

Beam nodded towards his back bag.

"Nice, glad to see my soon to be brother knows how to travel lightly." Pha congratulated with a small smirk.

"Forth and Sally are joining us at the station. Noah is leaving with us, I just need to send him a message before we go."

"Sally? "

"Forth's girlfriend," Beam answered curtly.

"Oh...Okay. The more the merrier people said."

'Too bad it has to be her! I wouldn't have minded if Pring was Forth's girlfriend instead.'

They went downstairs where Pring was busy pouring water into each glasses. Declan was taking off the apron when the girl made a beeline for Beam and sat him down on a chair, ignoring her twin brother royally.

"Thank you for cooking the delicious breakfast Uncle Declan," Pha said with a knowing smirk when his sister turned to glare at him.

"Oh! No worry, I love to cook. Dig in before the food gets cold."