A World of Probability

Hi, beautiful people.

It has been a while.

Music: Sunrise by Nora Jones.

Warning: Mouthwatering picture and parents flirting with each other shamelessly.

This chapter has been proofread by @sas75487 

Enjoy!

General Pov.

The morning after the last school play.

Yim stares at her older brother who is acting weird since he came back home early in the morning after hurriedly running behind his best friend who left at the crack of dawn.

'No, actually it is way beyond that...Since his birth he has been weird...why am I, along with Mae, Dad and P'Earth the only sane ones in this family?' She rants while eating her breakfast thoughtfully.

Forth is playing with his food instead of eating or annoying her like most mornings since she could remember.

To make matters worse, Beam left before eating breakfast to everyone's surprise.

Namneug tries to question Forth to figure out if they fought the day prior, but for once the latter is as clueless as they are.

"Stop staring Yim." He growls at her.

"What? I am not!" She protests, still staring at her older brother.

"Yes you are, and I can feel it so stop it!" Forth snaps angrily as he grips his spoon.

"Forth, no need to yell at your sister." Their mother chastises her son.

"Apologise to your sister," Dylan adds before he drinks his coffee.

"Sorry...Yim." Is said with not an ounce of contrition.

"You are not!" The young girl whines with a small pout.

"Yim leave your older brother alone, and aren't you supposed to meet up with Lemon?" Her father reminds her.

"Oh shi...shoot! I have to go!" She shouts as she stands up. "Daddy! Can you drop me off at the shopping mall?" The young girl begs him with her customized version of puppy eyes.

Namneug chuckles when she sees her husband physically melt as he nods absentmindedly. He puts down his newspaper while his daughter kisses him loudly, then Yim stands up and runs upstairs to get dressed.

"What is she so excited about?" He pauses for a moment, his face grows grim the longer he thinks about the reasons for his daughter's joy. "Is...our...little girl...dating?"

Namneug laughs out loud, at the same time Forth is rolling his eyes at his father's foolishness.

"She is just meeting her friend darling." Unfortunately the answer isn't to her husband's liking.

"Yeah I know, but it doesn't mean pesky boys won't pounce on my precious little baby like vultures!"

Namneug and Forth stare at him with different ranges of expression. One looks amused while the other is mildly annoyed by his father's silliness.

"Yim is a responsible girl, she knows how to fend off pesky boys as you say. To be honest, I think she will be the only one of our kids who will have a less complicated love life." She muses making Forth frown at her words.