School Trip

Hi beautiful people,

Music: Merry-go-round by Joe Hisashi and Ok, All Right by David Archuleta.

I am like Beam when I am travelling, I am sleeping like the dead so I am rarely jet lag 😂

I need to proofread this chapter, don't hesitate to point out spelling mistakes.

Enjoy!

General Pov:

"You gotta be kidding me!" Pha growled under his breath as he was glaring at a familiar individual who was climbing down the stairs of the train station.

Their high school comrades were waiting for buses to drive them to the hotel where they were supposed to stay for the duration of the school trip.

Three weeks on the beaches of Pattaya to relax after the college exams and before their finals.

Three perfect weeks to refresh and rejuvenate oneself.

Three weeks away from trouble and earthly problems...

'Away from her.' Pha thinks as his twin sister and her friends are making their way towards the buses lining up at the station exit.

Ignoring Kit, Pha walks in direction of his sister who has the decency to look a bit abashed.

Standing behind next to the bus, Beam watches as Forth is tipping excitedly on his phone.

They have already called their family members to assure them they arrived it safely at Pattaya.  

Those last few days have been strange in Beam's point of view and Forth was the strangest of them all.

His best friend was in a good mood, no longer mopping around or thinking about Sally...and yet, Beam can't help but feel bothered by Forth's newfound happiness...

Especially when the cause of it certainly means that his friend was in love.

Beam frowns at the course of his own thoughts not liking how selfish they sound.

'If Forth is in love that's for the best...I should only wish the best for him and stop being weird about it.' But as soon as the thought crosses his mind another thought comes...a memory of how he had felt the following day after the school play. 'Ah! Enough, we were both mentally tired and drunk.' (check if they drink for consistency)

Feeling his face heating up and the main reason is not the sun, Beam glances shyly at Forth to see him joking with...Noah.

'Noah? What is he doing here...wait if Noah is here then...'

"Baby Bean!" Interrupts his thoughts as a teenage boy envelopes him in a crushing hug.

"Suthee!" He manages to growl as he is smothered by the other's over-enthusiastic behaviour. "Let go!"

"But Baby Bean! I missed you so much!" 

To make the matter worse, Suthee pulls him off his feet making Beam screams in the most unmanly voice he had ever heard himself done so far. Chuckling, the taller boy grabs the back of his knees then he hoists him up against his body while Beam fumbles to catch himself from falling by putting around Suthee's neck.

Coming face to face with a hilarious looking Suthee, red-faced Beam pulls on his hair to show how much he is sharing his joy.

"Oy! Oy! Baby Bean, don't pull!"