Vodka

Hi, beautiful people.

This chapter is dedicated to the PhaBeam shippers. Then I think it will be the last time since Yo will be more around. (PhanaYo shippers prepare yourself)

Thank you all for your votes and those who are just reading. Even if you are not commentating, I am glad to see you like this story and it makes me want to keep going. So be proud of yourself and thanks again! 😘

A small warning for you: 🔥LEMON🔥 (and I am not talking about Can's little sister).

A big thank you to those amazing commentators:   @patriciathawmte  @ElloBae1 @bluegurlsh1790  FroZenCrystak2030 @haroni10 @navya0210  @nurix5 @ZiaJang

Corrections haven't been done so I am sure there are plenty of grammatical mistakes that I will correct later.

Enjoy!

General Pov.

As if nothing happened, Beam and Forth were back at being the best of friends.

Forgotten was their grief.

The rehearsals went better than Arthit had feared since he decided to pretend three students didn't exist in the first place.

'I must have been a horrible person in my previous life. Because Can is manageable to some extent, Park I just have to conform to his belief that he can actually do magic but that Pond kid.'

It was break time and each student was busying himself. Pond was following his fellow comrades' example except he was watching some videos.

Porn videos.

'And don't remember being like this at his age.'

Arthit had tried to talk with Pond instead of jumping right up to the occasion to ground him, so he asked what he was doing.

To which Pond answered naturally that he was educating himself since he missed the sex education course.

After this, Arthit decided to pretend he didn't hear anything. He was just there as a volunteer.

It was the last rehearsals before the cultural festival.

The boys have already given representation for their schoolmates. Despite, their first fear the representation has been well welcomed.

All in all, Arthit was satisfied with the result and he couldn't wait for the seniors to graduate.

'Especially this one.' He noted, sending an exuberant Park a meaningful glance

 *                               *                               *                               *                                *                           *                         *

Beam was eating when a group of juniors sat next to him staring at him adoringly.

Self-conscious and a bit curious, he put his fork down then Beam closed his book not forgetting to mark his page.

"...what can I do for you, nong?" He asked his direct neighbour.

"Can you sign up my book, P'Beam?" The young boy asked with a blush.

"From me?" Beam was dumbfounded, he pointed a finger at his face.

"Yes, Phi! You are our idol!" Another one proclaimed with an overjoyed expression, he was all carrying a copy.