A Question of Trust

Hi beautiful people,

How are you all?

A big thank you to those commentators: @ArchuG1412 @sushiramen07 @bluegurlsh1790 @ZiaJang @nurix5 @navya0210 @FroZenCrystal2030 @patriciathawmte 

Music: Older by Sasha Sloan.

Enjoy!

General Pov.

If anyone wanted to know about Pring's mood, all they have to do is to take one glance at her smirk.

And the reason for her happiness was her twin brother who was scowling at her.

"Sorry to bother you Khrū Pongsatorn and Khun Arthit but Khrū Kuvitra wants to see Beam, Kit, Park and Can. for the measures of their costumes."

"Alright go with your comrade," Arthit said but when he saw Can and Park raising their hands, he added. "If the question you are both about to ask his about changing roles and forbidding people from watching the representation, you will be grounded until you are both eighteen."

"How did you know my birthday is after tomorrow?" Park asked mesmerized by the deputy director.

"Get out now." Arthit articulated slowly, feeling his patience slipping away.

"You are the best Khun Arthit." Park congratulated as he passed in front of the young teacher's desk before he went to join the other four in the hallway.

"Did you guys hear that? He knows my birth date! No wonder he is the deputy director if I could I will repeat a class so I can stay next year with him!" Was heard in distance.

The remaining boys starting to snicker but a glare from Arthit was enough to silence them.

For the little time, they were spending with him, they learned that the young teacher was a science teacher and he was gifted so it was only natural that the headmaster offered him the position.
Arthit was a passionate teacher but he was strict and he didn't hesitate to scold the students if they were unruly or too much to handle like Can and Park.

"Now where were we?"

*                                   *                               *                                   *                                   *                                        *

"So he is the new school deputy director?" Pring asked Beam who nodded.

The situation was still uncomfortable between them. After Beam snapped at her, they didn't talk and the boy was sad since he enjoyed her company.

"He is nice."

"Except he doesn't want me to do magic!" Park commented earning himself a punch from Kit. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"Get over it! You have two days to get over it! Do you hear Beam, Can or me complaining about playing girls? No, we sucked it up so do the same!"

'You were complaining this morning during the gathering, Kit.'

"I still don't want to play a woman!" Can protested loudly.

Puzzled, Pring stared at the small boy who was scowling.

"Who are you by the way?"

"I am Can Kirakorn."

"Oh! Are you related to a Lemon Kirakorn by any chance?"

"Yes, sadly I am! Did she scream I am playing a woman on the rooftop of the high school! She is capable of doing so. How can she do this to me? I can't believe it, she used to be so cute when she was younger. Always following me around. P'Can this, P'Can that. Then she turned into a she-demon when she hit puberty! And she is taller than me..."