Mountain Disaster?

Hey!

Warning: lots of ranting from everyone. 😆

I love the Backstreet Boys!!!

General Pov.

Despite the palpable animosity between Pring and Sally, the train trip went well.
The boys were bonding pretty well and before the small group realized it they arrived at their destination.

The train station was a small one and it was empty considering how remote the place was.

"We have to climb up this side so we can reach the hilltop. Even if it is midday, we better hurry because the night will fall quickly." Pha explained.

"But what about Kit?" Sally asked winning a few nods.

'Didn't Pha already said that Kit will be there before us?' Beam wondered, sending Sally a side eye.

"Kit is already up here," Pha answered with a flat tone. "You might want to change your shoes because it will be difficult to walk in the forest with simple slippers."

The tall boy stared at her bright pink slippers with a pursed mouth, showing how much he was thinking about her poor choice of clothing.
Sally was wearing a white tank top completed with a light orange mini-short.
Which was a big contrast with Pring and Karin, who were wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and comfortable pants. All this completed with mountain shoes and a light jacket.
Even Forth was a bit taken aback by her choice, after all, she assured him she loves nature walk multiple times.

"Of course, I will change but..."

Pring, who was finishing to retie her shoelaces, stood up and sent her a withering glare.

"Just change already, Sally! Didn't you hear what my brother told you? And, he also told us that Kit will be there." She snapped at her.

Karin held her best friend in fear she will latch out at the other girl physically. A thought that Forth seemed to share because he stepped in front of his girlfriend protectively.

"Oy! Stop bullying her, okay! Sally said she will change!" Forth scowled but Pring wasn't backing down.

"Cut it out, you two! If everyone is ready let's go!" Pha admonished them uncaring of the glares he was receiving from his sister and his classmate.

'Why did I agree to this trip, again?' Pha thought tiredly.

It took them one hour and a half to climb the hill and...Beam, Pring, Lam and Phana were seething. The cause of their annoyance was riding Forth's back. Beam and Pring were unabashedly glaring at Sally who was all smile under Forth's constant attention. At some point during the climb, Sally realized her top was getting see-through because she was sweating. Forth had to lend her his jacket to save her modesty. 

"What now?" Park asked looking at the two distinct groups. As soon as, Lam found some shade he went to lie down ignoring Forth's call. He put his earphones on and he closed his eyes to calm himself.

Pha rolled his eyes before he strode off to the office to buy the tickets for the ferry shuttle that was supposed to take them to the top.

"How is your ankle?" Forth asked worriedly after he helped Sally to sit down on the only available bench.

"It is still painful...I think I might have twisted it." She said miserably while touching her ankle carefully.

"Maybe you shouldn't have taken trainers instead of mountain shoes and learn to travel light, you nature expert!" Pring snapped before she dropped Sally's back bags near the injured girl good foot.