Entrance Exams

Hi beautiful people, thank you for your patience.

Thank you for reading my other stories.

Music: The Funeral by Band of Horses.

Warning: Swearing.

Proofreads by @sas75487 

Now on the story.

Enjoy!

General Pov.

Pring is bored...and when she is bored it bodes nothing good for her favourite victim: her beloved twin brother, Phana Kongthanin.

The latter is eating his breakfast while distractingly petting their house cat Oreo.

Pring takes her place next to her mother, a satisfied smirk on her face. Feeling watched her brother glances up, then his attention goes back to his breakfast, not before glaring at his sister.

"Are you sure you both don't want me to drop you off?" Their mother asks them for the umpteenth time since last night.

Both teenagers growl a no making her smile slightly.

"Alright, I'll stop asking! I am so happy to see my babies growing up so well!" She gushes, not seeing how her babies wince in discomfort at her words. "You are both going to the same university and going to attend the same faculty!"

Pha glares at his sister who has the decency to avoid his gaze. He stands up to put his empty plate in the kitchen.

"I am going!" He announces, dodging his mother's attempts to give him good luck kisses and hugs.

"Same for me!" Pring shouts, grabbing her small backpack. "See you later Mae!"

'Ah! They grow up so fast.'' She thinks with nostalgia.

Pha is walking a few steps ahead of his sister while staying resolutely silent.

"Come on, you are not mad at me because I didn't tell you I was going to the same university as you." She teases him, but deep down she wonders if maybe she pushed him too far this time.

Pha startles her by stopping suddenly, then he faces her with his poker face. His dark eyes staring at her intensely for a long moment before the young boy turns around and he continues his way down to the bus stop. Frowning, Pring follows him unsatisfied by her twin's treatment towards her.

She is pouting for a solid five minutes before she heaves a frustrated sigh and faces him petulantly.

"Alright! You win, I am sorry I should have told you..."

"I already knew," Pha says quietly.

"What? How? Since when?"

"The mail, you seem to forget we live in the same house, and we have the same name."

"Then why are you mad?" She asks confused.

"I am not, frankly, I am happy for you," Pha answers truthfully before he smirks at her. "It is so rare to see you squirm like this. I just have to keep silent, and you did all the work for me."

"Shut up Phana!" She shouts then a pout fell on her full lips.

"Stop pouting or you will turn ugly...take a pocky instead, you will still be beautiful even if you are fat." He says thrusting a chocolate stick towards her.

"Tch! Whatever." She grumbles as she takes one and shoves it into her mouth.

'No wonder he is still single as heck.'