Chapter 2: I'm A Wizard?

BoBoiBoy's P.O.V.

Finally! After what it may seem 3 or 4 hours of pure torture to my feet, I finally found a town.

There is a sign nearby. "Welcome to Magnolia. Centered in the southerneast part of Fiore... Fiore?"

Where in the world have I ever heard this place called "Fiore"? In all honesty, I'm not good with my geography so I'm guessing it's a part of this world that I'm not familiar with.

I continued down my way to Magnolia. By the time I got there, I was met with a lot of buzzling crowds, food booths, marketplaces, etc.

'Wooah.. This place is cool.' I kept on walking, not knowing where to go so I just kept on walking.

I gotta admit, this town's architecture is surely breathtaking and really not that modern-looking. Totally background photo material right there. If only I have my camera... I could show this to my friends... If I can find them of course.

'It's been 4 hours now. What are they doing?' I tried to contact one of my friends for the past few hours but one of them don't seem to pick up. Something tells me that because of Solar's last attack, the station is like on its last knees. It crumbled down as I last saw it before I passed out. Is it possible that they...

'No! Don't think of something like that! They probably survived. Yeah, Yaya has the power of gravity, Ying can slow down time, Gopal can change things, Fang can protect himself. Those two have shields. They survived from that... don't they?' I'm not about to have anymore second thoughts of what would happen to them. I knew it in mind that they have gotten out through Captain Kaizo's ship or Commander's. I'll just go with the former and the latter.

I heard a wierd sound and it came from my stomach. I was hungry.

"Oh man, and I skipped breakfast before going to protect the TAPOPS station. This sucks!" I held on to my stomach as it kept growling and begging for food.

'Damn it, I don't even have money to buy food. Perhaps if I use Leaf's charm to beg for food, will it work? I doubt it.'

My thoughts are interrupted by a high pitched scream from around the corner to where I was walking. I pushed all my thoughts away and focused on the screaming as I got near to its source.

When I arrived at the scene, I encountered a bunch of shady people and a little girl. She is on her knees crying for someone to save her.

"Well, well, what do we have here fellas! Another child that has come to be beaten up!?" A guy with a mohawk said while pointing at me.

"Boss, he already looked beaten up to me. I mean, look at him!" Another guy with shades and an afro said followed with a laugh.

"Hey brat! What do you think you'redoing here? Get lost before we do something you'll regret!" A guy in a... spandex(?) said as he took a step forward.

"No way. Not when there is a little girl in trouble. I won't run away!" I may be injured but I still got a lot of fight left in me. I took on my battle stance and prepared to fight.

'Whoa! Since when can I posed a stance like this!?' I had no time to think as my first attacker came.

"Hah! You talk big! But can a wounded brat like you take this!?" I looked and saw a tall and muscular guy rushing towards me. He swung a fist at me to which I block it with ease.

Wait, I blocked his attack with ease? I'm already hurt yet I blocked his attack like it was nothing.

"I don't how you are able to block it that easily but you are gonna be sorry when I'm through with ya!" He retracted his fist and is going for a kick to my legs. I saw this coming and jumped in time to avoid being swept off the ground.

I counter attacked by doing an axe kick into his head but he parried it with his arms yet it left him a serious bump on his forearms. He winced in pain before he recovered and threw barrages of fists that aimed at me. As my instincts kicked in, I dodged with ease and slide back to put some distance between us.

"Grr! This brat is too good at dodging. Hey fellas! Come help me out here!" He called for his friends to back him up and soon they wield their weapons they had on their backs.

"Now that's an unfair disadvantage, attacking an opponent with no weaponry. Luckily, I have this." As soon as those words left my mouth, I summoned two lightning blades in each hand. One is at front while the other is in reverse.

"No way! You were a wizard all along!?" The mohawk guy exclaimed. Did he confuse me as a what?

"I'm not a wizard. I'm a normal guy!" I replied not knowing what he was talking about. Unfortunately, it fueled his anger and charged at me.

"Quit talking nonsense! If you ain't a wizard, then what are those swords in your hands, huh!?" The mohawk guy swung his bat and I parried it with my left sword. Seriously, they always go for the same pattern of attacking instead of strategizing.

"I don't know what you're talking about but I can guarantee you that I'm no wizard so please, stop this senseless fight." I asked and tried to be as polite as possible. But it didn't seem to work.

"Who gave you the right to order me around, little brat!? Fellas...!" He said as if it's like... a signal! His friends charged towards me at my sides while readying their attack.

'No! As if I'll fall for that! I'm ending this right now!' This is quite enough! I gave them a chance to stop. And yet, they won't listen.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Before their attacks connect to the boy, he instantly vanished out of sight. The sounds of their weapons clashed from the boy's spot.

"What the- where did he go!?" He then felt something behind his back. And before he knew it, he was screaming in agony as electricity coursed through his entire being.

"Boss!"

The sounds of electricity filled the air and the two men found themselves paralyzed and prevented them from moving. Their attacker appeared right infront of them.

"You were saying something? Oh wait, I don't need to hear it." Lightning finished them off with one final electric slash from his swords and they fell to the ground, motionless.

Lightning sighed in relief and changed back into his regular self. He tried to find the little girl and she was there hiding behind a corner. The look in her eyes means she probably saw everything and that includes the brutal side of Lightning.

'Oh boy, this is gonna be difficult... I got enough problems in my plate already. How should I explain this to her? This is gonna be complicated.'

------------------------------------------------

Wow.. This took way longer than I thought it was. In the next chapter, I'll introduce BoBoiBoy to the rest of the Fairy Tail characters as soon as I get this plot setup right. Cus who loves a story that would require a plot setup? Yep, I do.

Anyways, I hope this chapter provides good interesting scenes as I'm not really good with fight scenes but I will try my best to make the fight scenes more interesting as the story progresses.

I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Terbaik~ 🖒