Chapter 9: Enter Darkness Pt. 1

Normal P.O.V.

By the time Erza arrived, and after a bit of scolding, they got on board inside the train and rode to their destination.

Lucy, Gray, Erza, and Wendy sat in peace. Natsu, on the other hand, got sick and lean on the window.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Earth asked with concern due to his protective nature.

"You don't have to worry about that. He's always like that. He's just sick because of his motion sickness. He'll got over it soon as we get off the train." Lucy explained to the Earth Element. But he thinks there is more to that.

"Should I heal Natsu?" Wendy readied her magic. Erza only waved her hand is disapproval.

"No need. Because if you do, He'll initiate another fight with Gray and the other BoBoiBoy. It will be better for them this way." Erza said a bit harshly.

Natsu heard it and mustered enough strength to mutter a word or two. "You're mean."

Meanwhile, as Earth is enjoying his time getting to know each other, his other selves are seated separately: Lightning sat all by himself with an MP3 Player in his hands and earpods in his ears playing the song, K/DA - POP/STARS. How he had and kept the music player remains a mystery to his 'siblings'. Wind, Fire, and Leaf sat by their seats and telling each other jokes and their laughter wasn't as subtle as they thought. Light sat with them beside the window admiring the passing view and letting the sun warm his skin at the same time listening to their antics. Water slept alongside and lean onto Earth since he sat beside him.

"You should recombine by the time we reach the train station. Don't want to deal anything troublesome with yourselves."

Earth nodded. With the unofficial 'Troublesome Trio' here, it will descend into chaos.

"I couldn't agree more."

Timeskip

"Finally. I'm out of that hell!"

The gang journeyed to their destined location to the village as stated in the request. Looking back again at the paper, it involves taking out a bunch of dark guild members that were terrorising and harassing the villagers to pillage.

BoBoiBoy remerge back in order for no more conflict between two certain mages. Much to Lucy and Erza's delight.

"BoBoiBoy?"

He pulled one earpod out his left ear. "Wendy? What is it?"

She pointed at my ears. "What are those on your ears?"

"They aren't familiar with these? I guess I should've expected in a world that is less 'techy'." BoBoiBoy thought and explained this to Wendy. Unfortunately, that cause the others to become curious and brought themselves closer for them to hear clearly.

"That's a bizarre contraption. Perhaps we should learn more about this device when we get back, don't you agree?" Erza asked. BoBoiBoy sweatdropped but nevertheless nodded at her.

"Hey. I think I see the village. Let's get a move on, people." Lucy urged them to hurry and followed her. By the time they arrived, the villagers recoiled in horror when they saw the approaching members. They must have think they were the dark members that came back to hurt them.