Chapter 15: Three Months To Spare

Normal P.O.V.

BoBoiBoy and Fang are currently residing in their temporary home located in the middle of the town. BoBoiBoy is laying on the couch for a quick nap while Fang is working out on the floorboards to be in better shape than BoBoiBoy.

How they got the house you asked? They did a quick job that involves escorting somebody to their destination. It wasn't as easy as they thought because they encountered some lots of bandits but the two quickly dispatched them. They arrived and was rewarded for a job well done of protecting the client. The reward was 500,000 jewels. Enough for the two boys to buy a house. They purchased a two story home that looked dull but in a pretty good shape and structure. The exterior's walls are painted orange and the door is painted into a dark purplish color. What a convenient thought.

Inside the house's interior is filled with decent furniture. A living room located in front of them as soon as they entered. And over to their left is the kitchen and right beside it is the bathroom. Upstairs is a hallway that had two doors connected, presuming to be their bedrooms. BoBoiBoy chose the left while Fang chose the right. Oddly enough, they are some dusty old clothes in the wardrobe and overtorn ones laying around.

"97... 98... 99... 100..." Fang pushed his last push up and sprawled on the floor. He already did his 100 sit ups and 100 squats and now down to his last work out routine.

"...hmmm... Fang...?" BoBoiBoy yawned with one eye open. He looked to Fang on the floor. BoBoiBoy sprung up and quickly went over to Fang and shook him. "Fang! What happened!? Don't die on me!"

"Ahhh! I'm not dead! I'm just tired from working out!" Fang said with irritance in his voice. BoBoiBoy let go of him and scratched his cheek.

"Ehehehe... sorry. When I first woke up, I thought you collapse in front of me or something."

Fang picked himself up off the floor and headed towards the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Don't come in here until I'm done."

"Whatever. I'll prepare dinner for us then."

With that, Fang entered the bathroom and the sound of water started to fall can be heard. BoBoiBoy did his hepta split and let Earth do the main cooking instead. The others just assisted him except for Water who immediately went to the couch to sleep (again). Wind, Fire, and Leaf playing amongst themselves. This leaves Light to assist Earth while Lightning serves as their unofficial babysitter.

Some Time Later

BoBoiBoy, after merging back, and Fang went into bed after finishing their meal. Fang even praised BoBoiBoy's skill of culinary. BoBoiBoy said with a blush and waved him saying it was nothing. BoBoiBoy thought of being a chef but with too much responsibilities on his hands, he couldn't. Unless he plans to be the housewife when they're alone.

BoBoiBoy's P.O.V.
Dream

Somehow, whenever I go back here again, my body tensed up. Despite being a dream, everything I touch and feel felt to real.

"You must really like being back here every night, huh?" There goes the voice. Mine but raspy.

"Reverse." I meekly called out to him. I'm used to being with this guy here. Like I am talking to my subconcious in person. Or is he my subconcious?

"Yes? In what you require my services, BoBoiBoy?" Reverse playfully said. This side of him is creepy.

"Do you think what you said is real? Is it really gonna happen?" I asked. I heard a sigh of disappointment coming from him.