Chapter 13: Shining Hope

At the Fairy Tail Guild: 7:35 P.M.
Fang's P.O.V.

No way... THIS is the guild he's mentioning? It's more of a windmill than an actual guild itself. I mean, look at it.

"Welcome to paradise, Fang. May your problems wash away once you step inside." Seriously, does he have to imitate like I'm ready to get my massage? I would like that honestly.

"I expected this to be a little... you know..." Structure-y? Massive? Detailed? Either way, I learn not to judge anything by size and shape alone. I soon entered with dino boy leading the way.

This place is filled to the brim. So these are the guild members I've been hearing about? They're more like a demolition team to me. Atleast when I see a broken table and some guys arguing with one another. Wait, they're Natsu and Gray.

"Grr! Say that again and I'll smack ya!" Natsu punched his palm.

"Idiot. I only said you keep your loud mouth of yours down because I want some peace and quiet here. I've grown deaf by it." The Gray covered his ears.

"You two. Enough of this nonsense!" Erza pushed their heads apart. I could've sworn I heard their necks cracked from the sheer force of that shove.

'That's gotta hurt. Remind me not to get on her bad side.'

"Hey Fang, I'm gonna go check something for a little bit." BoBoiBoy remind me. Where is he going now?

"H-hey. What should I do?"

"I don't know. Why don't you make some new friends?" He suggested then stormed off. Is he in a hurry or something?

He mentioned I should strike a conversation with someone. But to who? I'm not really a socialist. Perhaps my best coarse of action would be to lean onto a nearby wall and act natural.

"Fang? Is that you?"

My body tensed up. I know that voice. I slowly turned and it's her. Erza, in the flesh.

"Oh uhh... Hey there, I uhhh... I was just on my way to the front entrance. That's all." I nervously chuckled. She raised an eyebrow.

"But you just got here with BoBoiBoy a second ago. I saw you two entering."

So she saw us. I guess there is no point in lying about it.

"I'm... I'm gonna need some alone time for myself. If you'll excuse me." I tried to leave but then she stopped me in my tracks.

"Why don't you join our guild, Fairy Tail?"

Everyone stopped what their doing and all turned to us. Their faces all displayed surprise and shock.

"What!? Erza?" One member cried.

"Is she serious!?" Another cried. Soon, every guild members murmured to this sudden act.

"I'm sorry, what? Why would I want to join your guild?" I asked confusedly. Surely I'd be honored but it's going to be a matter of time before me and BoBoiBoy would leave as soon as I get in contact with our friends.

"Back at the Twilight Ogre guild, you defeated a mere hundred guild members all by yourself right?" She said.

I couldn't help but a smirk paved its way on my face. "Hmph, those guys are just mere punching bags. Though, it's really tiring because I'm doing this to save innocent lives."