Chapter 3: Welcome To Fairy Tail

BoBoiBoy's P.O.V.

I approached the little girl slowly only for her to back away from each step I took. I released a sigh from my mouth then rubbed the back of my head.

"Hey, I'm not one of those bad guys and I'm not gonna hurt you okay? Please, don't be afraid of me." The last thing I want to do is to help this little girl and move to someplace where I can rest for a while. I am really tired from that and I haven't fully recovered from my last battle with that space pirate.

Thankfully, she cautiously took a step forward until she was out of her hiding place. I got a good look at her and she was worse for wear like me. She's a little bruised but nothing too serious.

'How dare they! Hurting a little girl like this!? They should pick somebody their own size!' I thought angrily.

"M-mr..? Are you o-okay?" Her voice is trembling but atleast she can speak. "I'm okay, just a little tired is all. Hahaha."

She eyed me as if she is looking for something. "A-are you a wiz-wizard Mr..?"

'This again? What does she mean by "wizard"? I know what a wizard means but why is she referring me as that?'

"Sorry, but I'm not a wizard. But nevermind that. We should get to someplace safe. Do you perhaps-" I was cut off by the sound of crying. I looked and see her crying again. "What's wrong?"

She sniffed. "My... parents... they're... looking for... me... when those... bad people... attack... and then..." She pointed and my eyes widen to where she pointed. There lies two couple all bloodied and fatally wounded. I had to avert my eyes from that, it was too sickening. There is another reason why I wanted to beat up those "killers" for doing this.

'This... this isn't... happening... This isn't happening... This isn't happening...' It is probably the first time I see living person, that was once a living being, laying dead on the ground like that. I'm not a fan of killing people but if I did, I would continue to look at the poor girl's parents' bodies. What kind of guy would make me?

"I..... I need to get you someplace safe first... I..." Getting this girl to safety is my top priority right now. I went to speak with her but to find her unconcious.

'She must've passed out from shock. I guess I won't have to worry about her wailing anymore.' That came out harsh than I thought. Probably because I'm still mad that this happened. I proceeded to pick her up in my arms but it proved to be harder than I thought.

'Wh-what's wrong...? Why... can't I...'

I'm so exhausted...

...stay... concious...

...But I can't.......

*THUD*

------------------------------------

I slowly starting to wake up. I felt something really comfortable around my back. I touched it and it was... a mattress? A bed? Wait a minute, does this mean...

I started to gather my surroundings. Apparently, I'm in a room full of beds. I'm guessing an infirmary. I checked the clock on the wall and it is 2:45 P.M.. I even checked myself and my arms and torso got bandaged and felt energized.