Chapter 10: Enter Darkness Pt. 2

Normal P.O.V.
At the TEMPUR-A Headquarters, Hallway

"Phew, for a minute there, I thought Fang was a goner for sure." Gopal breathed out a sigh. Kaizo had already told them that Fang is alright and is stuck for the time being as he continues to locate BoBoiBoy and return back here.

"Me too. I was worried he got sent to a wrong place. Thank goodness he was transported safely there in Earthland." Hanna said.

Ying, however, didn't say anything as she gaze somewhere at the wall. Her mind is probably still on the purple haired boy as she recalled the situation earlier. She couldn't help but worry for him as much as she worries for BoBoiBoy.

Her best friend noticed her plain face as she stared into nothingness. She must've figured about what happened to Fang even though he's still alive. She placed her palm on Ying's shoulder and smiled a comforting smile to her.

"You don't need to worry about Fang. He can handle himself just fine. Believe me."

This caused Ying to smile back, a small one formed on her lips and eyes almost watery. She couldn't resist the urge to hug her best friend tightly for support. The latter hugged back.

"Uhmm guys, hate to break your moment of friendship but we've been requested to be at the command center through the commander's orders." Gopal informed the still hugging duo. They eventually let go and nodded. Soon, they headed towards the command center and were greeted by the admiral, the commander, Captain Kaizo, and Nut along with Ochobot. They seem to be discussing something, possibly regarding Fang and BoBoiBoy.

"Ahh, Cadet Gopal and Lieutenants Hanna and Ying." Commander Koko Ci saluted the TAPOPS salute and they saluted.

"Why have you called us commander?" Hanna asked.

The commander looked at the admiral with a nervous look and gulped. They don't like what the commander's look says and it spells 'trouble' for them. The admiral is in 'Strict Mode' right now.

"Since Nut's idea of using Ochobot to transport one person to another had worked, I would like to set another escort mission to the three of you." Admiral Tarung's voice still retains the calming tone but with a slight mix of rage into it. The teens were surprised to hear about a mission to rescue their close friends. They couldn't wait for more details.

"Admiral, when will we initiate our mission?" Ying asked straight away.

"But before that, I want to know the details first before going into this mission." Hanna needed intel in order for them to deal what their doing.

"Sure. For Lieutenant Ying's question, it will in about an hour as soon as Nut is done calibrating Ochobot's specs. For Lieutenant Hanna's question, your job is to locate the two missing members and rendezvous at this here spot for extraction. Ochobot cannot come with you since we don't know what is in stored Earthland so you'll have to contact via your power bands. All clear?" Admiral Tarung said. The teens nodded in approval. That leaves Gopal with one question.

"Will there be a reward for successfully completing our mission?" Gopal asked like a kid wanting some candy from a grown up. The others just sighed of his insensitivity because their missing friends are still trapped in the world of magic.

"Hmph. There will be a reward."

The admiral smirked.