Chapter 18: The Next Generation

Normal P.O.V.

What possible outcome would come out of that if they accept the offer? Will something happen to their power bands if it were to be enhanced? There is no telling what will happen.

"We can try to bring Ochobot here." Ying suggested. The others perked their ears to what she said.

"Ochobot? Are you sure?" BoBoiBoy said, still unsure of that decision.

"He can try to scan our watches to see if they are compatible. It's probably a good idea to bring him along." Fang folded his arms and agreed with Ying.

"I'll get him." She ran out within a second and came back in just a span of three seconds, carrying Ochobot in her hands.

"Holy crap was she fast. I didn't even see her move at all." Gray said with a dumbfounded look.

"That's BoBoiBoy's friend for you." Lucy commented.

"Hey! What's going on Ying?" Ochobot squirmed his way out of her hands. She must've caught him off guard.

"Sorry Ochobot. But it's something that we need to confirm." Ying said. Ochobot looked and when his eyes landed on BoBoiBoy, he didn't hesitate to float to him quickly and hugged him tightly.

"BoBoiBoy! You're back! I missed you so much!" If robots have emotions, Ochobot is showing an example of him sniffing and displaying a look of happiness of the sight of BoBoiBoy.

"Hey buddy. I missed you too." BoBoiBoy gently pushed Ochobot off of him.

"Hey Ochobot." Fang called out to the yellow sphere. Ochobot had a surprised look.

"Fang?" He also hugged Fang since it's been three months they last seen each other.

"Ochobot, can you help us with something?" Hanna spoke up to gain the yellow sphere's attention. He let go from the hug and turned his body to her.

"Eh? What for?"

Meanwhile

"What in the world just happened?" Just when things were going well for Nut, he didn't expect someone to come take Ochobot without realizing. With the screwdriver in hand, he let out a deep sigh as he knew someone who was capable of taking Ochobot out of his hands.

"What are you doing Ying? I'm not finished with his systems yet." He scratched the back of his head. Hopefully she wouldn't do something drastic.

Back to BoBoiBoy

"I see." Ochobot nodded. It seems like he gets the idea to what's going on here. Without asking, he immediately scanned their power bands to see if it's capable and compatible of magic enhancements. The scanning was done and the results were clear. It's a high chance it would likely get their power bands to be upgraded and they'll take this chance if they want to further their powers for the games (for Fang and BoBoiBoy only.) Ochobot felt something unusual after he scanned BoBoiBoy's power band.

"This is very strange." Ochobot almost whispered. BoBoiBoy somehow captured his word.

"Is something wrong?"