Chapter 14: BoBoiBoy Vs Fang

Normal P.O.V.

"What are we doing here again!?" Fang asked across the 'training area'. An hour had passed since BoBoiBoy woke up. He went to find Fang and found him passed out in one of the benches. BoBoiBoy led a grumpy Fang to an open area where they could have a friendly spar. BoBoiBoy was the one who proposed that they should have a friendly match to strengthen their powers for the coming threat that 'Reverse' had told him. Plus, this helps them sharpen their skills for the upcoming Grand Magic Games to be held in three months.

"We'll be having a practice today. We're going to work ourselves real hard for the games in three months. This is why I want you as my sparring partner!" BoBoiBoy yelled. The chinese teen's grumpy attitude is now replaced by a look of confidence. Fang knew this is an opportunity to finally test out BoBoiBoy's power ever since the incident that happened in Fang's mansion these few years ago.

"Right. Ready when you are!" Fang got in his fighting stance. BoBoiBoy started to stretch his limbs until he got in his stance. The two had a stare off to see who goes first.

"Hmph. Guess I'll go first then." BoBoiBoy slammed his two fists down and pillars of earth are heading towards the chinese teen. Fang hardly dodged the first two before he gets hit with the others before he had time to conjure a shadow. Fang recovered before he formed hand signs and called out his Shadow Bear to aid in his fight. He commanded his shadow to attack and it rushed forward to Earth. He blocked its gnawing mouth with his rocky fists and followed up with an uppercut to the jaw. Fang rushed with incredible speed using Shadow Speed and hit Earth square face in the face with an empowered Shadow Fist. Earth is able to take the hit and retreated to the side before changing into another element, Wind. Defense is out for now as BoBoiBoy will have to rely on Wind's agility and reflexes to counter Fang's speedy attacks.

"Take this!" Wind formed a spiralling ball in his right hand and thrust it into Fang's torso. The impact flew Fang across the area and he landed flat on the ground. Fang clutch on his stomach due to the damage inflicted on that attack.

"Damn. That smarts. To think Wind can be so strong too." Fang never expected Wind to be this strong. he deduced that BoBoiBoy must have been training here before Fang arrived in Earthland. He shook these thoughts out of his head and focused on the battle. Knowing Wind, he can be pretty jumpy to his shadow attacks so the best way to get a hold of him is to bind him in place.

"Shadow Grasps!" The ground shook until two shadow tendrils emerged beside Wind and ensnared his arms. Wind tried to flail his arms but the tightness of its grip is too much. Fang sprung forward and prepared to deliver another empowered Shadow Punch in the abdomen. Wind braced for the impact and the punch made contact with his body and he felt the pain coursing through his entire being. Wind yelled in agony before he changed back into his regular form.

"Oh no. Was I too hard on that last attack?" Fang regretted the moment he buffed up his fist. He released BoBoiBoy and he fell on the ground with a thud. He approached slowly to carry him back to the guild. But he stopped.

"You think this is over?" BoBoiBoy picked himself up then disappeared in a flash. Fang was startled and surprised. Startled because his voice has seriousness imbued in it. Surprised because he thought BoBoiBoy was knocked out cold.

'Was he faking that act all along?' Thought the chinese teen. He hears the sound of an electric crackle coming closer in his direction. He leaned his head to dodge the Lightning Bolt aimed towards him.