Chapter 23: The Grand Magic Games: Day One [End]

When Ying got back to the stands, she noticed her best friend Hanna and Gopal weren't present. She figured they left to check up on BoBoiBoy like she did to Fang. And speaking of Fang, she hadn't an idea on why she did the first move on Fang. Her heart wouldn't stop beating during her walk. Ying waited until she was approaches by a visibly panicked Gopal.

"Ying... *pant* ...thank goodness... I was looking everywhere for you..." He said between breathes. Before she can ask why, Gopal urged her to come with him because something had happened to Wendy. They were on their way to the infirmary where she had been treated by Porlyusica. Hanna was there too sitting beside her.

"What happened to her?" She said worryingly. "And what happened to you too?" She pointed at her best friend with a slight bruise on her face. She hurried her way to the brunette and placed a comforting hand gently to her cheek.

"Hey take it easy. I can explain. And please, don't be loud because she is still recovering at the moment." Hanna said calmly while holding up her index finger and placed it on her mouth. Ying pursed her lips and waited for her to explain.

10 minutes ago

"Did you see what BoBoiBoy did? He was everywhere at once and didn't take a single hit. Just how is he that fast? Also Fang was playing it safe but he managed to get more points than anyone else." Gopal said amazed at his best friend's feats and the other one.

"Maybe it has something to do with being accustomed to lacrima, it made both BoBoiBoy and Fang stronger? Or was it Miss Ultear's magic enhancement? Either way, I'm glad they're both alright." Hanna was relieved both of them are alright. But her concern was directed to BoBoiBoy when he almost got hit by that streak of light.

"Tell me about it. And where are we going anyways?" The older boy asked.

"I'm checking to see if BoBoiBoy is alright." Hanna said while facing forward. Gopal could kind of see something between the two whenever Hanna brought out a topic about him and vice versa.

"Do you two got like... a thing going on now?" Gopal nudged her on the elbow. Hanna is suddenly embarassed.

"Wh-what makes you say that?" She frowned and flushed slightly red.

"I knew I had feeling you would say that. Based on your reaction you gave off, it seems you two ARE a thing now!" Gopal smirked for his discovery of finding out her little secret. Before Hanna could shut him up, she heard reckless footsteps from around the corner.

She silently went up beside the wall and took a peek to see who it is. Here, she sees a bunch of shady people carrying a blue haired girl and a white cat. Her eyes widen to see that they are carrying an unconscious Wendy and Carla.

"Hey!" She screamed to get their attention. Might be a bad idea considering they heard her scream and ran while carefully not dropping their hostages.

"Gopal, back me up!" Then, her hands and feet illuminated a pink glow and flew towards the fleeing duo. Hanna punched the guy hard in the face that made him drop Wendy.

"Why you! Take this!" He pulled out his dagger and ready to stab her right in the back. Gopal intercepted in time to turn that sharp metally object into a tasty breadstick.

"Pew pew pew." He finger snipes his weapons to turn into sweets. With no time to process what sort of weapon he'd choose, the brunette delivered the final blow by sending him upwards and forcibly brought her hand down, sending him down on the cold hard concret and slightly breaking the man's body.