Chapter 24: The Grand Magic Games: Day Two

The doors burst open to reveal three figures. Fang settled down BoBoiBoy on a nearby table. The others stopped what they were doing a fully faced the two.

"Fang? What's happ-eh? BoBoiBoy!?" Their friends rushed over to their unconcious friend.

"Quick! Help me find a place for me to lay him."

Some guild members escorted them to a nearby infirmary where he'll be treated. Some of their friends followed after them.

Time Skip

"Is he gonna be okay?" Hanna twiddled her fingers. Her worried expressions shows much.

"There's no need to stress things up. He's currently resting so to speak." Mira replied calmly. "How he was out cold was another thing. When did this happen?"

"Was it those Raven Tail bastards?" Natsu frowned and lit his hands on fire.

Fang glanced at the short tempered dragon slayer and shook his head. "No. He was just knocked out cold."

Ying gave him a look. "Did you do this, Fang?"

He flinched and got offended. "Hey, since when do I really do that to him more than any of you? That was a long time ago!" He yelled in defence.

"Please, no fighting." Hanna pleaded. The taller boy eventually calmed down.

"Dey, when is he going to wake up?" Gopal spoke as he was being quiet through this ordeal.

"Only time will tell when he is going to awaken, unfortunately. He could be waking up probably tomorrow before the games would start or the day after tomorrow." Mira said in a sad tone. She cast a look one more time at the boy. She really cares for him as she cares for her siblings.

"In any case, if he doesn't wake up tomorrow, who would replace him?" Gray asked.

"Wendy should have recovered by now. Why not have her replace him instead?" Lucy suggested.

"I talked with Porlyusica. Hate to break it to you but she is still unconcious." Erza broke the news for them. Nervousness filled the air. Mira recommends her brother to fill in his place since he is still not awake.

"That won't be necessary." A voice stopped them. They looked towards the source and found BoBoiBoy sat up straight on the bedside.

"Oh good! You're finally awake!" Mira clapped her hands in relief.

"It's cool. Nothing like a good sleep would kick me awake for the rest of the day." He said nonchalantly. Yet something seems off when said it.

"A good sleep? But you were unconcious for like an hour ago." Fang blinked.

BoBoiBoy looked at him. "Who asked you to say that to me?" He spat at him.

The others were caught off guard. This isn't the BoBoiBoy they knew. He wouldn't yell at someone's face like that.

"BoBoiBoy... Are you feeling okay...?" Hanna approached cautiously. He forced out a pitied face.

"Sorry. I'm feeling a bit winded. I need a quick rest for a minute." He then lay down on the bed again.

"If you want to, you can back out and have someone take over your place." Erza said. He waved her off.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm good. I'm still game for tomorrow." He gave her a thumbs up.