Chapter 11: Enter Darkness Finale

BoBoiBoy's P.O.V.

*Yawn* Man, I'm getting really sleepy. It has been an hour before we'll infiltrate their guild. I should have taken a nap before this.

"What time is it anyway?" Wendy said then yawned. She must be feeling drowsy like I am. I checked my watch, even though it's still glitching but I can kind of see the numbers displayed, and told her the time.

"11:30. We should be ready at about 30 minutes."

"Can I take a nap?" Wendy insisted. But someone stopped her from doing it.

"No you don't, young lady. You have a job to complete and no taking naps." Her companion, I think her name is Carla, scolded her in a motherly tone. Wendy only pouted in annoyance.

"Hmm... I'm also really sleepy. Can we have a quick nap first?" Lucy said in the state. In fact, I can see Gray is struggling to stay awake this whole time. Something inside me makes me have the urge to change into Water and I'd fall asleep in an instant.

*snore**snore**snore*

Of course, obviously, who could be the one sleeping at this when we have a job to do. It's none other than Natsu.

"Wake up!" Erza slapped her metal gauntlet on top of the sleeping dragon slayer. From the sounds of it, that meant that hurt like a mother trucker.

"Ahhh! What happened? Are we attacked!?" Natsu screamed and that caused us to be awake by his screaming.

"No you fool. We're getting ready for about 25 minutes. No sleeping unless I tell you to, got it?" Erza said with her usual glare present in her face. To be honest, I'm getting kind of used to it since she used to do this all the time to Natsu. Natsu then yelped like a puppy and nodded.

"C'mon Erza, maybe cut him some sla-" Suddenly, I heard noises outside of our temporary house. The others heard it too.

"Huh? What's with all the commotion outside?" Lucy said the obvious.

"Maybe... the dark guild members are already here?" Wendy nervously said.

"I don't think so. They would've stayed in their homes when they see them. I'd say let's it check it out." Erza stated.

"C'mon guys."

Outside

"What happened?"

"Look, one of our people just returned!"

"She is worse condition than we do. Quick get her some help."

We approached the forming crowd to see what's going on. I tapped someone's shoulder to get there attention and asked what's happening.

"One of people just came back unharmed. It's a miracle how that happened. Normally, when some of our people return to us, they usual show bruises in their body and blood on their clothes. She doesn't have those things. Can you believe it?" He explained with tears running down on his eyes.

When I past the crowd, I can now see a person that is crouched down and breathing for air. This person is a girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Her clothes are a little torn but it's still enough to conceal the rest of her skin. I don't want to imagine the rest if it was all torn up. That'll make me think like a pervert.