Chapter 17: Preparations

"Aaaaahhh! What in justice's name is happening!?" Asked anyone none other than Papa Zola, who was one of TAPOPS members and the leading captain in BoBoiBoy's team. He frantically moved around as falling debris are colliding on the floors and cracks are displayed on the walls. The alarm sounded every members and are practically running for their lives to hide in safe places.

"Cause more destruction, Probe! We'll show these people we mean business!" Adu Du operated and ordered his robot companion and unleashed more missiles and lasers.

Papa Zola saw an incoming missile heading straight towards him. He shrieked like a woman and managed to dodge it out of reflex.

"Mr. Boss, there's someone still here." Probe told the alien. Adu Du looked until he saw a dark shade of blue hiding in one of the debris. The red cape and blue suit gives him a clue to who he is.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here, ey? The Hero of Justice cowering in fear?" Adu Du mocked the shaking man. He expect Papa Zola to be fighting back. But he showed no signs of wanting to go toe to toe with the alien despite their height differences. Unless he has to deal with Mega Probe to get to the alien, then he doesn't stand a chance.

"Please! Don't hurt me as an act of justice! I have so much to live for!" Exclaimed The Hero of Justice.

"Mr. Boss, what do you think we should do with him?" Mega Probe asked and reached out his arm to grab Papa Zola, only for the latter to back away a few inches away from his grasp.

"Eliminate him." Adu Du asked neutrally. A lone missile is aimed at the shivering man and he yelled like a high school girl.

"Don't you even think about blowing this poor man up." Ramenman came out of nowhere in a blur and sliced the missile in half easily. They exploded behind Papa Zola's sides, which made him screamed again.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. It's rude to attack a defenseless man when all you have is your fancy gadgets." Ramenman waved his finger at them. Adu Du just smirked and mounted again on Mega Probe.

"Hmph. Do you think you can beat us with just that? Probe, ready your blasters. We'll send him a message that we aren't no pushovers." The two villains prepared their weapons. Ramenman got in his fighting stance. Papa Zola hid behind the debris again and watched as the two people began to clash.

The onslaught began.

Somewhere in BoBoiBoy's Dream Scape

BoBoiBoy opened his eyes to see he is back in the place where Reverse and him talked.

"Seriously? I'm back here again? Can I just have a normal dream for once?" He said aloud.

"Ouch. You mean you don't want me in your dreams? That hurt my feelings BoBoiBoy." Reverse appeared behind BoBoiBoy.

"For once, I just want to dream of something other than standing on top of a rooftop. And without you." BoBoiBoy admitted. He can deal with Reverse but he can't as he could appear anytime he want. Plus, his attitude is unpredictable so there is no telling if he took it seriously.

"Don't forget the topic we discussed about. You need to get me out of here."

BoBoiBoy stared at his golden eyes. "And just how am I suppose to do that?"

Reverse stayed silent.

"That's for you to find out. And also..."

He looked at BoBoiBoy's watch and pointed.

"I can feel him getting closer to make his appearance. Just one more step and he'll emerge soon."