Chapter 4: Meet The Team

Meanwhile: At TEMPUR-A HEADQUARTERS

"YOU WHAT!" An enraged Admiral punched a nearby wall in frustation.

Apparently, Captain Kaizo shared the news to what happened to BoBoiBoy. The others seemed to be left speechless and expressions of both sadness, shock, and anger.

"I'm sorry but I tried my best to reach him in time but the wormhole just sucked him in too fast." He tried to reason but that only fueled the Admiral's anger to the max.

"I EXPECT BETTER FROM YOU KAIZO! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FASTER THAN THAT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Then he angrily stomps out of the room. They hoped somebody who would encounter or stumble upon him would be given mercy.

Yaya slumped down on her knees and silently cried. Ying noticed but she couldn't do anything as she is also devastated by the disappearance of their close friend. Gopal dramatically cried his eyes and begs for anyone to bring him back. Papa Zola also in the same state as Gopal when he tries to reassure his students but to no avail.

Fang, on the other hand, gazed his eyes on the floor and gritted his teeth. He didn't care much about BoBoiBoy but he is overall worry for him. He turned his head towards his brother.

"Captain, what should we do now?" He asked.

The captain's face still contained his solemn look from earlier. He had no idea how to bring him back. His only option is to ask Ramenman for information but he disdain the man as his reply is the same as him. His other option is Nut.

When he looked at Nut, he seemed to be onto something. "What's on your mind Nut?" Kaizo said.

"I may have a way to bring BoBoiBoy. But I'm not sure if it will work." Nut scratched his chin. He gained everyone's attention.

"You do!? How!?" Yaya went up to him and shook his shoulders roughly before Ying restrains her from doing so.

"I have an idea for this but we need Ochobot and Databot for this particular plan to work." He said while looking towards the yellow power sphere.

"Me?"

"Yes, you and Databot. We just need to get Databot where the rest of the Power Spheras are kept and ask for BoBoiBoy's coordinates. I will tweak Ochobot's teleportation ability as soon as I get the coordinates from Databot. Does anyone agree with this?" Soon, the earlier depressed mood has been changed into everyone's look with a hopeful expression.

"You're a genius Nut!" Ying commented.

However, Gopal raised his hand.

"Wait. I have something to ask."

Fang gave him a questionable look. "What is it Gopal?"

"How long will he finished BoBoiBoy's question of obtaining his Light element? It's been 5 whole days since we last heard from Databot." He voiced out the only thing that bothered his mind. Everyone's hope has been slightly shot down.

"Really? 5 whole days? If you allow me, I can find out what's wrong with Databot's processing." Nut asked to the commander.

"Of course. You have my permission. Fang, Gopal, escort Nut and Ochobot to the temporary power sphera room A.S.A.P.." He ordered the two boys and they did the TAPOPS salute before they accompanied canine-esque alien followed by Ochobot.

"What about us commander?" Yaya asked with Ying beside her.

"You two will take a break until I say you will get back to your duties. Got it?" They saluted and the commander left the room.