Chapter 12: Miscommunications

At TEMPUR-A Headquarters
Hanna's P.O.V.

"I'm gonna go check on Ochobot. I'll see you guys later." I waved at my friends and they waved.

"Sfure, don kee uth wafing (Sure, don't keep us waiting.)" Gopal said with his mouthful of food.

"Hey, don't talk with your mouth full. Sure Hanna. We'll wait for you." Ying did a peace sign at her. Hanna left.

Ying faced Gopal with an annoyed look. "You know it's rude to talk to someone with your mouth full, right?"

"Sorry, hehehehe. I'm just really that hungry. That's all."

"Hmph. So insensitive."

10 Minutes Later

"Hey guys... I'm back." I said with a solemn look. Ying came up to and gave me a worried look.

"What's wrong Hanna? Did something happen?"

Gopal joined the conversation. "Hey Hanna. Eh? Why are you sad?"

I don't want to break the news to them. But I guess I have to.

"Nut said that Ochobot needs some serious fixing after opening up that last portal. He said he'll have it done in three months." I braced to what was coming.

"THREE MONTHS!?"

I figured they would do that.

"So what? Are we just gonna stand around and do nothing then?" Gopal's nervousness is clearly present. Even Ying can't process what she had heard.

"Hold on, Ying, can you like fast forward through time? Just so that Ochobot is finished already?" That's an act of desperation right there. I don't really know if he's acting like this for his best friend or doing this just to get it over with.

"I wish I could. But it is basically impossible to manipulate time. I can speed up, slow down, and even stop time of certain events. The whole world doesn't count. So hypothetically speaking, I can't speed up the days. Sorry guys." Ying explained. Gopal just flailed his arms around.

"Stop it Gopal. None of us can't do anything right now. The only thing we can do is wait for the results."

Meanwhile: Earthland, Returning to the Fairy Tail Guild
BoBoiBoy's P.O.V.

It's only going to be a matter of time before we head back to the guild. We are packing up our things and said our goodbyes to the villagers. Fang tagged along with us since I'm the only one he knows and can talk to.

We are being transported by a carriage. It is a pleasant ride. Except for one.

"*Gulp* Are we.... there yet....?" Poor guy, if only there was a way to prevent motion sickness, then he would have enjoyed the rest of the ride home.

"Uhmm... what's wrong with him?" Fang asked beside Gray, who is sitting across me.

"This Lamebrain Lizard has motion sickness. That's a perk from a Dragon Slayer." Gray replied.

This got me wondering.

"Wendy?"

She turned to me. "Yes, BoBoiBoy?"