3-Way

Bakari's hands were on the small of my back in a nice way of leading me inside his home. The large halls echoed with every step I took, I knew if I lived here I'd lose my mind behind here all alone.

The silent nights, and cold air roaming through the house. Being inside gave me a weird vibe but I just had to ignore it. It wasn't going to get better if I acted on it so why even bother.

He lightly pushed me deeper into the house, and I looked around admiring the things I could before I was led to some stairs. I looked back at him and he gave me the go-ahead look.

So I slowly walked up the stairs making sure not to trip over my own feet. I let out a breath of fresh air after every other step. Once reaching the top I looked back to give one last look at Bakari who was close behind me. Almost to close for comfort. I shook off my nervous feeling and let him get in front of me to guide me to my next destination.

I was hoping that his home office was just upstairs and that's where he was taking me. He led me to the front of a door and pushed it open.

There was a gigantic bed in the middle of the room with candles around resting on the nightstands and everything else around the bed frame.

"You know have candles on the ground so close to the bed can start a fire". I looked up at Bakari who was seemingly staring right back at me his eyes dilated and full of lust and desire.

I decided it was best if I ignore him that maybe he'd stop. So I walked further into the room discreetly blowing out the candles on the floor but leaving the ones on the dresser.

"Hey, you can use the bathroom to freshen up if you need". He spoke to me, and I nodded, but before I even got the chance to make my way to the bathroom a woman came from it dressed in lingerie.

"Hey, baby". She gasped at the sight of me. I guess she must be thinking I was about to do something with Bakari. I knew this woman, everyone did. She was the one lucky enough to marry this man.

I didn't want her to think I was about to try anything funny with her husband so I quickly tried to avoid this situation.

"Hi excuse me, I wasn't about to do-"

"Is this the girl? She's beautiful, I wonder how good she is?" Her voice was seductive not a tone a woman who catches her man with another female would have used. I was really getting suspicious now.

What have I agreed to do?

"Bakari I suddenly need to freshen up". I hurried off to the bathroom. Closing the door softly and starting to have a mini panic inside the bathroom.

What was I thinking, coming here blind and oblivious? Damn it, maybe I should have listened to what he was saying and I wouldn't be in this mess right now.

I was in a state so strong I didn't realize the door opening.

"Hey". I turned around abruptly looking directly into Freya's beautiful light green eyes.

I didn't speak mostly because my nerves were too big and overwhelming.

"Don't be nervous, your a beautiful girl". Her eyes were suddenly filled with lust and I could see it. "I want you to shake off all your fears okay". She rested her hands on my shoulders and lightly shook them in efforts to get me to calm down. Her gaze on me wasn't so lustful and intimidating like Bakari's so I calmed down.

Her smirk returned as she leaned in close to my ear, "I want you to ride my face baby girl". She pulled her face away from mine and I felt myself suddenly getting turned on, by her directness.

I suddenly felt all my nerves melt away. I was here for a reason and now that I know what it was I might as well just say fuck it.

You only live once!