Welp? ✅✔️

Upon waking, Oliva was already out of bed. In the bathroom doing the normal girl things, she needed to in order to fix herself up.

I didn't know why she needed a whole hour in the bathroom, she was already beautiful upon waking. Some girls need a filter to look as good as Oliva does.

Oliva doesn't need a thing, not a drop of makeup, not even a little eyeliner.

The sun was her filter, the natural filter. She was absolutely a stunning woman, but today, this was the day I have been preparing for, for a while. Something I knew eventually would have come. I was getting romantically involved with Oliva, I can't date a woman if I never met her parents.

This was crazy, but I was a man. I can handle meeting her father, I just hoped he didn't judge me like Freya's parents.

Right after Olivia was done with her routine I noticed it didn't take her long today. She walked out her hair naturally curly, and messy all around her head. It looked as if she didn't do anything to herself, no wonder she looked so good right now.

"Bakari, get up lazy bones, we have to go this morning. And I'm hungry". She whined so adorably. I smiled deeply, hopping up out my bed and rushing to the bathroom, not to waste any more time.

When I was done showering I found her dressed and sitting patiently waiting on the bed for me. I smiled at her again and quickly got dressed in casual, a nice white fitting T-shirt, Black jeans that hugged my waist and legs, then some nice red, white and black Nike Jordan 1's.

My outfit screamed money and sometimes I didn't mean anything by it. It was just-style, I loved my style. I'm highly picky about my appearance.

Oliva seemed to be just the same, her outfit didn't seem any less than expensive herself.

A fitted crop top, with a black sweater, her white jeans, and the black Jordan 6's.

She looked eatable, my mouth started watering, this effortless sexy woman was just sitting before me, doing absolutely nothing but still manages to be sexy.

"Babydoll, you ready". I smirked eyeing her down, just taking her all in. She was more than eye candy, she was like crack for the eyes.

"No, I still have to do my hair, I don't know what to do".

"C' mere". I opened my arms, she stood from the bed and walked right into my arms. I lightly wrapped them around her. Her head rested in my chest and I softly started moving the both of us towards the bathroom.

I sat her down in a chair in the bathroom and grabbed some products and brushes. Getting ready to present her with a normal hairstyle of the day.

"Bakari-"

"Shhh. Let me work my magic". I cut her off. I quickly glided my hands through her hair. Adding some braids and slicking it down to one side of her head. Using the gel to lay her hair down I grabbed it all and pulled it into a ponytail. Taking the scrunchie and actually finishing it off.

"Bakari-....oh my god, you did my baby hairs?!" She sounded astounded, but it just brought joy to my heart. This was yet another thing she didn't know about myself and I was glad she knew something extra now.

"You like?" I questioned, she had her entire ponytail slicked to the side, and one braid going into the ponytail. It was something different, something like she wanted.

"I love!". She squealed hopping up and checking herself out in the mirror. "You always doing something. You never cease to amaze me".

I listen to her kind words while leaning down and just giving her a sweet kiss on the cheek.