Bossy ✅

Weeks passed and the date of the bash was slowly approaching. The hall was decorated with more on the spooky side of things, no child's play.

I did the best I could with making it scary and the last thing we really needed was the food.

I decided to wait until it was close to the date of the bash until I made a whole bunch of food. I decided I was going to need some type of help with the decorating of the utensils we would be using.

So I called Bakari since he was so keen on helping me.

I was relaxing all day in bed I didn't even change clothes. I still had on a cropped sweater and some shorts. With a long sweater that reached the back of my knees.

The sudden hollow echo of knuckles rapping on my door, let me know Bakari had arrived.

I walked over to the door unlocking and opening it. "Hey, Liv".

"Liv?". I questioned, jokingly

"Yeah Olivia, Liv, you know".

"Yeah I know, come in and hurry to help me". I practically pulled him inside and closed the door behind him.

"Okay, I was thinking we decorate the cups, you know fake blood on them".

"I understand".

"We will have to decorate them, but they would have to dry in my fridge".

"Okay". He seemed obedient today and I liked that, nothing to flirty with him today, I was trying to stick to my boundary rules. The fact that he is even in my place right now should be enough.

I didn't want to give him the wrong memo but I already was with short shorts and a crop tank. I scurried off to my bedroom to change not hearing him follow behind. I slipped the crop over my head and slid the sweater off my shoulders. I turned around and seen him and I jumped.

I ran to my closet grabbing the biggest sweater dress I had and slid it over my body.

"BAKARI! What are you doing here".

"I-um I'm sorry, I came to ask where the items are but I see your busy I'll come back later".

He turned and walked out and I was left alone embarrassed and shocked, the one thing I came in here to avoid was any type of contact. Now he has a visual image of my body again, and I ended up regretting life again.

I groaned and slowly made way out my bedroom, when I poked my head out, peeking around the corner I seen Bakari trying his best trying to do the decoration on the cups on the picture that I had on the fridge. It was the cutest thing, even though I wouldn't admit that.

"Hey". I said softly as I walked out and slowly made my way towards him.

"Hey", He responded in full concentration on the cup he was dipping in red melting goop. He was doing a fine job and I didn't think that was possible.

I didn't want to intervene and ruin his work so I walked to the living room turning on the TV. I never in the past few weeks have I even had the time to admire the apartment I spent years working to pay rent for 6 months in advance. The whole attire was completely fancy, the living room was a good walk from the kitchen, in usual apartments you could see the living area from the kitchen, not from this apartment. The layout was way more advanced making walking the halls way interesting.

"Olivia". Bakari yelled from the kitchen earning my attention. I turned the direction of the kitchen seeing him run out and show me the glass that he supposedly perfected.

"That's nice Kari". I basically brushed him off, even though he opened up to me about him I still wanted to keep boundaries between us.

He did choose me for a threesome that won't ever change that fact. I didn't know how to feel towards that. Whether that was a good thing or bad I honestly didn't know. But I couldn't ask him, I don't think I would be able to handle the rejection. If there was to come any and even if there wasn't, that was like gambling with my feelings and I couldn't do that to myself not right now anyway.