Epilogue

From that day forward my life had changed in ways I never thought it could. Donavan is out of my life for good, and I have helped Bakari cure himself of his demons. Something I never thought possible. I have a husband and a beautiful babygirl. Who both have my heart, it's so refreshing to know I have someone who's always looking out for me. To know in my heart  that I know have two people I know will always love me or have love for me.

Bakari is the love of my life and Heiress is the love of my universe.

Bakari and I have been married for 2 months now, Heiress is 6 months and is already trying to get words out but is only getting sounds.

Her futile attempts at words were adorable, it didn't cease to amaze me each time she tried. Always making me laugh by doing absolutely nothing.

Jay and Kennth decided to make a permanent move out to New York. Jay claiming it's because she wanted to get a New Yorker feel for the place but I knew she would just miss me.

I couldn't blame her I'd miss her to if she'd left, she's done so much for me. So I decided to finally give back to her for all the troubles she's went through for me.

Starting with breakfast with Heiress, we decided to go out for breakfast, me paying for everything.

"You know you really put me through some shit". She chuckled. "Last time you asked me to breakfast it was to tell me your husband was in a coma".

I giggled at the realization, "Well this time it's to thank you".

"Thank me?". Her hand flew over her chest, in utter shock. "Oh really? About time in praised by someone for all this beautiful volunteer work I've been doing".

"It ain't volunteer work if I'm taking you out today to repay you". I chuckled as I fed Heiress some applesauce.

"I didn't think I was getting a day out, so it's volunteer to me". She chuckled as she sipped her mimosa. Heiress tried to grab mine and almost had it to her lips when Jay grabbed it. "Ah ah ah, no drinking while Auntie Jay is here".

"Saving the day again!". I chuckled ash she handed me the mimosa. Which I had to take a celebratory gulp of. "Heiress, don't be taking mommy's liquor. It's bad for you". She just laughed at me and I handed her a sippy cup.

After breakfast Jay decided upon a mall shopping spree, and since she didn't have to waste a dime...she was finna drop my fortune.

Bakari was a little hesitant about letting me spend my money on Jay, so he gave me his credit card and told me to use his so he has a way to thank Jay as well. For especially the Jazmine beating she did, he wanted me to spend his money on whatever she wanted. No matter the cost.

He was such a gentleman to me, and all my friends. Since I didn't really have much, I could say gentleman to me, Jay and Heiress.

I loved all the love I got from him, even though we are married now it seems as if the love didn't change a bit. Nothing was different from when we first met. The love is just as strong, if not stronger.

Jay has a blast shopping until her hearts content. Getting all the Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton.

She got herself a few bags from Channel, a couple fancy dresses that she'll probably never wear from Christian Dior. Even some things from Michael Kors.

There were so many bags that we had to keep taking trips to the limousine to get the butler to take them home. Some people even helped up carry it seeing as we had a baby with us, and I wasn't letting her out my sight for nothing.

After all the endless shopping Heiress was sitting quietly on my hip as I held her and Jay and I walked around finally all the bags are put away and we can just relax and walk around for a second.