Enchanted Love

Warning⚠️
***************

Bakari's POV

"You look so handsome, you know that". She smiled watching me in the full body mirror.

"You look better". I complimented, "Spin for me princess". I smirked watching her spin around in her dress.

Today was the day, after the wedding I will tell her my feelings for her. No backing out. I have been practicing, replaying every second in my brain.

I hoped she loved it as much I loved doing it for her. I put my entire heart into what I did, and if she didn't like it, I think it might break me.

I had to wait until after her father's wedding. I couldn't wait, it was easier to contain myself, since I didn't have Olivia on my back, and she would have been if I had told her.

"You ready to go". She snapped me out my thoughts.

"I sure am". I smiled

********************
"You may now kiss the bride".

A sweet sentimental kiss was shared between the bride and groom, and their official marriage was now sealed, with that one kiss.

Even though the wedding was between Oliva's father my eyes never left Oliva. Her image was the only thing to posses my mind.

I had the entire place ready for her, I was praying to god himself that she'd like it.

We all lead ourselves back inside the rented hall, for the eating part and dancing of a wedding.

I met up with Oliva, not wanting to be alone around people who didn't know anything about me except what they could google.

"Olivia?" I spoke

"Yeah?".

"You look good, just wanted to say that again". I smirked

"Awe, you getting soft?" She giggled and I shook my head, and shrugged my shoulders. I definitely was getting soft, but it was her fault.

"Maybe, who knows". I smirked. "Whoever put this wedding together did a amazing job".

"Why thank you sir". She smiled hard, her bright white smile lighting up my heart.

"It has a fairytale vibe to it".

"That was the goal, getting the place to resemble the love shared between the now married couple"

"Their forever starts today". I smiled

"It sure does". She replied, she was beaming to. She was so happy for her father, and I was happy for her. The bride had walked over, claiming to need to steal Olivia from me, and I allowed it even though I didn't want to be alone.

When someone tapped my shoulder I was almost to occupied to turn around, but I did.

"Mr. Grant". I spoke unexcitedly. I honestly didn't want to speak to him but, this was his wedding and I was his groomsman, that would have probably been rude.

"I'm sorry son". His first words to me, were a apology? I was in shock.

"Huh?".

"I'm sorry, I didn't understand your feelings. Or I just didn't want to believe them. The way you stormed out yesterday. I know I had to have made you upset".

"It's fin-"

"No son, it's not. I have let Oliva's past relationships, and my own get in the way of what's right now. Your not like the other men, or I at least hope you aren't. I'd like to actually get to know you, if you'll allow me that pleasure".