Connection ✅

Olivia's POV

"Isabella this is perfect, the dress is amazing! How long did this take?" I questioned.

"I have been working on it since I was hired here, it took 4 months".

It was a beautiful golden laced dress, that was made for some celebrity that had wanted something different. This was the first celebrity that I was officially working with and I hoped it was up to her expectation.

This could make or break my career. When he would walk into today, hopefully, everything will go accordingly and I can score a new potential client. Nothing was more important than today.

I walked back to my office to relax and calm it. The dress was safely hooked up and cover to ensure no damage or harm.

I wasn't about to risk anything. I wasn't a harsh boss, but I was also someone not to be messed with. I tolerate mistakes, but to many and you can be fired.

I heard a subtly knocking at my door, I looked up from my hands and yelled, "Come in". Even in my voice, you could tell I was stressed.

"Hey, baby girl". I knew automatically who that was.

"Hey". I said lowly not in an eager mood whatsoever.

"What is wrong princess?" He came bearing food, at least he's good for something.

"A lot, what's in the bags".

"Big, huge burgers that I know you won't be able to finish, and this one, cheesecake". My eyes open wide once he said cheesecake. "You like huh". He spoke handing the bags to me.

"Thank you, Kari, I'm stressed". He sat on a chair in front of me and leaned in, to listen carefully, while pulling food out from the bags.

"What about?".

"We got a special celeb coming in to model some clothing that she wanted custom made and it's our first big client, I don't want to fuck this up, or have someone else fuck this up". I eyed him hoping he'd get that I didn't want to be here when the client got here.

"You think I'm going to mess it up?" He definitely got it but not exactly

"No babe, not you. But you're having issues with Freya and no telling what she's going to do. I can't risk it. So I'd appreciate it if you stayed as far as possible from here tonight. Please". I didn't want to be harsh but nothing could go wrong tonight, I needed this more than ever.

"Fine, but you owe me". I smiled, leaning over my desk to give him a kiss.

"I promise right after our client leaves you can bend me over this desk and we can test the soundproof walls again" I smirked hard my smile going from ear to ear.

"My girl". He cheered standing. And pulling my upper body so my entire body would fly over the desk. "You have the smartest ideas, but since I have to wait don't expect me to be gentle". I whined loudly, knowing that that meant.

"Nah Nah, no whining, you can take dick well".

"That's doesn't mean anything. I'm still going to be sore for hours". I whined loudly again.

"I may give slight mercy, but you're gonna have to beg for it". He hinted and I hated him for it.

I just laughed it off knowing he was dead serious

******

It was about 8 at night Bakari had promised to stay at his place the entire night. Since Freya ain't have a grudge with me, her attitude was all on Bakari.