You Ruin EVERYTHING!!

Morning came and so did the realization for my lack of leg control. We slept in so late that Bakari's Private jet was set to take off soon.

"Baby! We have to go". When I looked down at my sore body I was changed into one of his hoodies and very thin shorts. A changed pair of panties, and even a long pair of socks.

"Why am I wearing this?"

"Your ass is out, and I want a grab". He joked, but I didn't mind him grabbing what was his. He lifted me from the bed, he was already dressed, he must have woken before me. He carried me outside to the car and placed me inside of it.

My favorite pair of black 1460 boots were on my feet. He set me inside the passenger seat and he himself drove around.

"I thought we were leaving?"

"Nope, not yet babygirl. I want to just drive.". He smirked while still keeping his eyes on the rode, driving around the town of my home.

"If that's the case, I could have showered". I said turning in my seat, my seatbelt keeping me snug in the seat. I faced the window, laying on my side. Not looking towards Bakari. When I felt a huge sized hand on my ass.

It started doing the things I loved most, squeezing and rubbing and massaging. Sending me slowly off to dreamland. His hands were doing magic on my ass. "Mmmh". I moaned. He gave me a squeeze and I squirmed in my seat.

"You like that baby?".

"Mmh". I was sore, but this was making up for it. Even though I'm not blaming him on me being sore. I didn't stop him, it was pleasurable pain.

I was falling into some sleep, when I woke up we were still driving around. I don't really know how long I have been sleeping, I'd say maybe a good 4 hours.

It was starting to get dark, but then when the car stopped I jolted up and looked around.

"Where are we baby?".

"I wanna take a walk, are you rested up enough?"

"Baby, my legs really hurt. But I think I'll be fine for walk. A SHORT one". I said seriously and he chuckled

"Dick fucked you up huh?" He joked

"Hey, you know what I realized". I smiled gaining his attention. He looked over at me, and I went on. "You let me take control last night". I smiled

"I did". He smiled, I bet he was proud of it. He slowly was getting over it. I'm so proud of him.

"Je suis si fier de toi". I spoke in the beautiful French accent then immediately before he even asked, I gave him the translation of it. "I'm so proud of you".

"I'm proud of myself. It took me 19 years to finally heal. I would never have done it, if it weren't for you". He leaned over and kissed me softly.

"Je t'aime".

"I love you to". He smiled. "Thanks for teaching me how to say I love you in French".

I giggled as I exited the car, he followed soon. I stumbled a little but I caught myself. Bakari helped me up and we started walking.

"So tell me something weird about yourself?"

"Me?" He questioned

"Yeah you...I wanna know more about the goofy side of you". I giggled

"My memory isn't the best". He chuckled

"How so? You remember almost everything I ever tell you".

"I said it wasn't the best...not that it wasn't good babygirl. The passcode to my phone and the passcode to the gates of my mansion are the same because I don't want to forget my gate codes". He chuckled