1. Today is the day

A/N Hi I wanted to do a fanfic😅 so here it is😊 I hope you'll enjoy. Btw my English isn't very good so don't judge me because of it.

Today is the day. We'll know if we are the chosen ones. There is this project at school which me and my best friend, Emily, are participating in. We had to choose someone who was famous, but not well known in The Netherlands. We chose Måns Zelmerlöw. He is great okay. We chose him because we needed to choose someone we have to stay with for at least 6 months. We thought he was nice so we chose him. We know him since 2015 because he won The Eurovision Song Contest. We love him ever since. He is 15 years older then we are. That's also a reason we chose him.

"Liv and Emily come over here." my teacher says.
"We're coming! What's the problem?" I say.
"There is no problem. We have something nice for you two."
"OMG are we selected for the project?!"
"Yes you are and in two days Måns will pick you up from school so you can go to Sweden."
"REALLY!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY IN MY LIVE. WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? WE NEED TO GET HOME AND PACK OUR STUFF!"
"No you can't just skip school because of it. You can go home around 2 p.m."
"Okay sir. Thank you so much."
"No problem. Have fun in Sweden."
"Thank you!"

We walk to our next class and wait for the teacher to come. I have one lesson till it's 2 p.m. The teacher comes too late, but that's not a big deal anymore. We are too stressed to focus so we just talk. After the lesson the teacher asks us if we are the chosen ones for the project. We say we are and the teacher congratulates us. She could see it because of our excitement.

We got home and call eachother, because we don't know what to take to Sweden. I decided to take as many clothes and some sweatpants as my bags could fit. The two of us stop calling and my mum has our dinner ready. We eat pizza and talk to my parents about Måns and Sweden.

The next two days we can't focus at school, but the teachers don't make a big problem because of it. Most of them understand why and a few don't, but they don't really count.

Måns is at school around 1p.m. He comes into the German class we have. Our German teacher is very strict and doesn't like his class to be interrupted.
"Who are you?" The teacher asks
"I'm Måns Zelmerlöw and I'd like to take Liv and Emily out of class." He says.
We start putting your books in your bag, because Måns will take us with him.
"Liv and Emily stop with packing your bags. First I want to know why this man is here and why he wants to take you two."
"I think it's because of that project you know?" I say
"Yes sir. Please let us go"
"Yes it's because of that project. If you don't know me that's not weird, because not many people in The Netherlands know me. I'm Måns Zelmerlöw and I've won ESC which is something you can know me of."
"Okay I guess. As long as I don't have to regret this decision it's fine. Have fun girls. Bye."
"Bye!"