16. Toy Story

Of course Liam knows the whole movie. The other boys get tired of it, but everything to keep Liam happy at the moment. When the movie is over we go to bed. It's 3 a.m. and Hary starts to sing a.m. so it's time to sleep.
The next morning I call Brendan. He's happy that I want to talk to him. He says that he and Cian want to come over. I ask Niall and he says that it's okay as long as they are acting normal. I give him a glare and he looks away.
They knock on the door and I open it. I give both of them a hug. Brendan says he has to tell me something. They're going back to Ireland because Cian's dad is in the hospital.  I look at Cian and he looks back with tears in his eyes. I hug him and I see the tears running down his face. I hug him tighter and Niall looks at us. I say to Cian that it's going to be alright, but he won't believe me. Niall is jealous, but I don't care. Cian is my friend. I like him. When I let go Cian and Brendan go back to pack their stuff.
We bring the six boys to the airport. They take the first plane home. They'll text when they're in Ireland. I hug all of them and ask Cian once more if he's okay. He says he is, but I don't believe him. He doesn't seem okay, but I let him go.
Niall sees that I'm not okay. I can't believe my best friend and my bro are gone. To Ireland. It's far away you know.
On our way home I get tired. I fall asleep against the window. Niall stops and puts a blanket over me.
I didn't wake up when we got home, so Niall brought me to bed and went downstairs to get me some food. When I woke up again I saw Niall smiling with his food. Well actually mine, but he ate most of it. I ate the food that was left for me and called Brendan. Niall didn't like this, but I had to know if they were okay. Niall promised me that we could go to Ireland. So we bought tickets.
The day before we want to go to Ireland Niall gets a phone call. He needs to be as soon as possible in Ireland. It's not going well with his mum. She's in the hospital. Greg is already there, but because of Niall being here he needs to go as quick as he can. Niall gets a flight in two hours and Louis and I  bring him. Niall is broken. I'm dying on the inside to see him like this, but I'll have to stay strong for him. When he's on the plane I dare to let some tears down. Louis hugs me and he tells me that it's going to be okay. I'll fly to Ireland tomorrow with Louis instead of Niall.

A/N I know it's too short. I just don't have inspiration. Love you guys