2. meet and greet

"I have a surprise for you two." Måns says.
"I love surprises." I say.
"I fixed a meet and greet with some people, but I don't know if you guys like them. They aren't together anymore, but I'd love to introduce you to One Direction."
"OMG really. I was a big fan of them. I still am, but they aren't together anymore so it's a bit weird." I say
The guys walk in and give me and Emily a hug. They say hi to Måns and go sit on the couch.
"So Liv and Emily why did you decide to take part in this project?" Liam says.
"Because we wanted to spend a few months with one of our favorite celebrities and we thought this was the best chance to do that." Emily says.
"It is a good way to do that, but why didn't you choose one of us, because we have a lot more action in our job life" Harry says.
"But you are well known all over the world." You say
"We were famous Hazza. You know that. We are too famous." Louis says.
"Yeah that's true, maybe we are too famous." Harry says.
"But how do you guys know Måns?" You ask.
"Måns was in Great Britain last year and we were at the same show. So we stayed in touch and we found out you two were going with Måns in that project of your school." Niall explains
"That's great! Why don't we see pictures of you and Måns then on Instagram or Twitter?" Emily asks.
"Because our friendship is a secret and if we posted pictures on social media you wouldn't be here, because Måns would've been famous." Liam says.
"Yeah that's true daddy direction." Niall says. "And we didn't met you cute girls. How long do you stay with Måns?"
"6 months, but maybe longer because not many people are in a fandom of famous people, who aren't too famous. And if there are no more people who sign up for the project than maybe we can stay longer." We explain.
"I think they'll stay longer. Look how nice and cute they are." Niall says.
"Yeah that's true." Måns says.