9. Paris

A/N sorry for the horse. I hope you like it. If you don't I'm sorry. You'll have to deal with it.

We bring Paris back to the stables and brush her. She likes it to have us around. She is totally happy that we're around her. When we leave she doesn't want us to, but we have to because Måns wants us back. My horse is back. I love her. Måns has food. We can't say no to food. We all know how Niall and food are. If I say no I can't come home, because he'll definitely go. We put the radio on and after a while a song of Måns is playing. I sing the whole song and Niall is shocked.
"What Horan?"
"Well I didn't know you knew these songs, because I don't."
"It's a song from Måns."
"Oh, now I get it."
After the conversation Flicker ,a song from Niall, is playing. His eyes shine and he starts to sing along. I stare at him and he noticed. He stares back and we start to laugh. When we're back Måns says there are more people then 1D and Emily. When we walk inside I see six Irish boys. HomeTown. I ask Måns why they're here.
"You know. I was in ESC. Brendan was too. And we met in 2017. We keep contact and I know Louis and Brendan were in The X Factor UK together so I thought, maybe we should have them here too. They're also my support act during the tour."
"Nice. I know Brendan. He was my favourite contestant in 2017. I support him ever since. I love his voice. I love the other guys too of course. They're Irish. I think Irish boys are great? I mean look at Niall and HomeTown. Seven perfect Irish boys."
"You're too cute Liv." Says Niall
"I'm right. I'm always right."
"Well almost always." Says Emily.
"Måns? Do you have food?" Says Niall.
"Of course I have food. Wait for it."
He walks in with French fries and chicken nuggets, because he knows Emily and I love them. We eat everything. Niall eats the most but we don't care. He's Niall Horan, he has to eat. After dinner we go walking in the woods nearby the hotel. Måns has a concert tonight and we all can be backstage, but we say we have some different plans. We actually signed up for the sign session so that's where we're going. We sit till everyone has got their photo signed and after that we run to the table he's sitting on.
"Hi I know we're late, but can we have our photo's signed?"
"Of course. What are your names?"
"I'm Brendan, and the other people are Cian, Dayl, Dean, Emily, Harry, Josh, Liam, Louis, Niall, Liv and Ryan."(A/N I did an alphabetical order😂)
"Guys you're messing with me. But here you have the photos back and signed."
"Thank you." We say together.
"So now you guys come backstage?"
"Of course. We'd love to."
"Nice. I'll show you the way to the dressing room."