12. Flashback

We go back to the stables, where Måns is waiting for us. He opens the car and we get in. Niall doesn't let me go. He's always touching me during the ride to the hotel. He asks hundreds of times if I'm okay. I got a little bored, but it's okay. He's just protective. I must admit, I love this side. When we're in the hotel I go to my room. After a couple of minutes I hear someone knock on my door. I don't have to ask who it is, because he's already inside. Niall hugs me and ask me if I'm okay. This time I say I'm not, because I am not feeling okay. He says that it'll be okay. After a few minutes I fall asleep in his arms. He doesn't want to wake me up so he lays down besides me.

*dream/flashback*
I was walking with my mum. We had to go to my grandparents, because they weren't home. I was telling her about my day and after a while I say: "I was in the bus today with Emma. She told me Amelia has been cutting herself."
"You know when Amelia's mum went with us to the horse riding school she told me Amelia tried to kill herself. I helped her a little, but she was afraid that Amelia might do it again."
I hold back my tears. I don't want to cry. I can only say "oh." We walk to the house and back to our house in complete silence. When we come home I go upstairs and put my own playlist on. The first son playing is "Mirrors". I want to cry, but I can't. I just listen to the lyrics. After that "Good Years" by Zayn is playing. I don't listen to this song that often, but now I can finally cry. I cry and cry till I cry myself asleep.
*end dream/flashback*

I wake up shaking and screaming. Niall, who slept next to me, is wide awake. He looks at me and sees the tears. He wipes them away, again, and stroke my hair. I bury my head in his chest. Wow what he doesn't have a shirt on? Well that doesn't matter now. When Niall asks me what's wrong I tell him that I dreamed it. That I dreamed about my mum telling me she tried to kill herself. He just hold me close and stroke my hair. I start to fall asleep again, but I don't want to sleep. I don't want to see it again. Niall promises my that it won't happen again. He'll protect me. I fall asleep and when I wake up Niall made breakfast. He made bacon and eggs with some toast. I walk into the kitchen and wrap my arms around his waist. I bury my head into his back and he turns around to hug me back. I say "thank you and sorry for tonight."
"Don't be sorry. It's an awful experience to hear that someone tried to kill herself. It's not that weird that you still have nightmares about it. It totally hit you. It also changed you now that you talked about it."
"I love you so much Nialler."
"I love you more Liv."

A/N I'm sorry that it's short, but I uploaded😅