5. Date?

So we're in the car now. We're getting pizza as Niall promised me. Måns said we didn't have to be back till 22:00 so we're going to a good restaurant.
As we walk in I hear many people say "Look that's Niall Horan. Is she his girlfriend?" I also see six boys. I recognise their faces. I don't know why. As I started thinking I see one of them give Niall a handshake. Then I recognise them. They're HomeTown, an Irish boy band, but what are they doing here?
"So Horan is this your pretty girlfriend."
"Well she isn't my girlfriend, but she's pretty." He says smiling.
I start blushing.
"Well not yet you mean. Look how cute she is. She'll be your girlfriend in a second. You deserve her Horan."
"Well we were just going to eat something, but maybe we can call it our first date?" Niall says.
"Maybe? We can definitely call this our first date!" I say happily.
"Okay so this is our first date." He says happily.
After that something happened. I didn't realise it till it happened. His lips were touching mine and I was just kissing him back. Okay so that we're dating now don't mean this would happen. When we pulled away we both smiled like idiots and the boys on the table were cheering for us. "So ma'am who are you?" I hear from my right side. "Are you Niall his new girlfriend? Or are you just a random girl he is kissing, because he wanted to?"
"Wait what? We're just going on our first date. Please leave us alone!" I hear Niall say. I'm still exhausted about what just happened. I JUST KISSED NIALL HORAN OKAY.
"Liv? Are you okay? You look a little bit shocked."
"Yes, yes I'm okay."
"Okay so now that everyone knows we're here we should probably leave and go somewhere else on our date. Bye guys! See you soon."
"Okay. Byee!"
Niall is driving to a park in Barcelona. It's 10 minutes, but it feels like 1. Now that we're 'dating' time is going so fast when I'm with him. We're in the park and walk around. Than I see a playground. I run towards it and jump on the swings. Niall just laughs and follows me.
"So Liv now that we're dating we should tell Måns, Emily and the lads."
"Yeah maybe we should Horan."
"Do you want to call them and say it or say it when we're back at the hotel?"
"Maybe we should say it when we're back, because than they won't think it's a joke."
"True. They won't think it's a joke. The boys know I've loved you since I met you."
"Really? I love you since One Direction, but that's just something many people do so yeah. It's not very special you know."
"It is special. You loved me since One Direction, while most girls love Harry and Liam. And you still love me. Most fans don't love me when they see me in real life. They say my Irish background is very annoying."
"Oh wauw. That's why I love you. Irish people are great. Especially you are cute. The way they talk in English is cute. You know that reclame from SkyRadio in The Netherlands? It's cute how you say "non stop"."
"You think so? Most girls don't. But if you say so I'll have to believe you."
"You should believe me Nialler. You're cute, great, Irish and you. Don't change yourself. You're perfect the way you are."
"You're too perfect for me Liv. I think I don't deserve you. You're too good for me. I love you"
"I love you more perfect Irish Niall Horan. You're too perfect for me."