BabySat

A party had started, I was dancing with my brothers, because I was too shy to talk to anyone. A man walked around holding platters of Piña Coladas. We all took 2 and cheered, having a drinking race. Beta Alvin saw this and challenged us to a competition. "Whoever can drink the most, fastest, and not get drunk. The second you're drunk, you're out!"

        We accepted and it started, I drunk each after each. I was on my 12th when I got drunk, I stumbled from the table and looked dizzily at my brothers. It went on for 15 more minutes, Alvin got up to his 27th, then quit. It was tied between my brothers, 45 to 45, then on their 46th, they got slightly drunk. I laughed at them when they got up from the table, "why didn't you tell us you was a light drinker?"

        I smirked, "that was the first time I've ever drunk something with liquor in it". I took a step forwards, stumbling, so Nate picked me up and kissed me on the lips. Matt smacked him in the back of the head, smiling, and kissing Nate on the cheek. I almost forgot, they both are mates, it's so adorable. Matt took me out of Nate's arms and they both started walking towards our mansion.

        Their was a pack house, and a few mansions. A mansion for the Alpha and his family, one for the Beta, and one for the 3rd in command. They carried me up to my room and Nate sat down on my bed, they said they would sleep in here tonight. "Turn around, I need to change my clothes". They reluctantly did, and so I stripped out of my dress and took off my bra and panties.

        I changed into a purple t-shirt and a white undies. I looked at my brothers and saw that they were looking at me the entire time. "Nice body". I slapped Matt in the back of the head and layed down, "just for that, you're sleeping on the floor". I kicked him off the bed and heard him laugh when he hit the floor. Nate was laughing too, so I kicked him off and he stopped laughing.

        I smirked and shivered, pulling up my black, white, yellow, and purple squirrel designed covers. I know it seems stupid, but squirrels are my favorite animals. They can get around any obstacle and collect food when they need. I would go hunting, but I haven't shifted yet, Dad always told me that since I haven't yet, I would on my 17th birthday.

        I got up, "guys, when's my birthday again?" I'm not retarded, but I have never good with remembering dates, unless they were important. I never really cared for my birthday, because I never shifted on them. I heard Matt laugh, "in 2 month dumbass, April 15. Since I told you, can I get back up there, it's cold down here". I smiled, "yea, but you sleep at the bottom".

        He climbed on the bed and picked me up, sliding under me, "what're you doing?!" "You said I sleep at the bottom, so I'm under you, also known as bottom, duh". I felt his hands cup my butt, I wanted to say something, because this would look wrong. I'm straddling my brother, and he has his hands on my butt, with a blanket covering us. I blushed, then Nate got up and put his head on my butt, his body in between my legs. I fell asleep, the alcohol working my brain.

        I woke up feeling fresher than I ever had before, my annoying brothers gone. Probably Alpha stuff. I went downstairs to the kitchen to see a women sitting on the sofas, "so you're awake?" I locked eyes with Hanna, she's the most trusted Slut of our pack. She loves kids and has 7 of her own by a human that wasn't her mate, and her mate doesn't know.

        "What are you doing in here?" "Your brothers asked me to watch you, I brought a few friends, so we can all watch you". "I can watch myself, you just stay out of my way". I shoved pass her and went into the kitchen, picking a pack of Eggo Waffles and putting them in the toaster oven. I left the room for a second and smelled smoke, I rushed into the kitchen.

        I fell to my knees and started praying for my burnt waffles. "Hanna make use of yourself and make me something to eat". I went upstairs and changed into baggy jeans, with a black t-shirt. I grabbed a small bag so I can put them into it later. I picked up the breakfast burrito Hanna made and started walking towards the door. "Missy, where do you think you're going?"

        "I'm going for a jog then I'm going to Dunkin Donuts to sit for a while". I started to leave, but then she grabbed my wrist, "I'm coming with you, hold on a sec". She ran inside and came back out wearing jogging clothes and a small bag.

        We were in the woods for half an hour, racing, she was in her wolf form and I was simply running. Until I ran into someone, falling backwards. Hanna got infront of me and was tossed mercilessly. She hit her head and fell asleep. The big Brown wolf infront of me spoke shifted to a human and spoke, "shift". "I can't", he picked me up by my neck and started applying pressure, "I want to see your wolf, shift now".

        "If you won't listen, I'll simply take you and then kill you". I didn't under stand what he said, a naked man standing infront of me. His thing stood straight automatically and he dropped me. He grabbed my hair, making me jerk forwards. "Suck me". His thing was a few inches from my mouth, I tried to move backwards, until I heard growls. My brothers jumped out of the woods and grabbed him. Within minutes, they had him ripped to shreds.