A Bunch of Trouble Makers

Ashanti's POV:

        I heard the gossip about their being a fight people said me and Luckie were fighting some girl. We don't remember talking to a girl and telling her we were gonna fight. We walked into the cafeteria and sat down next to Zachary and Jasmine. People looked at us weirdly, have they never seen quadruplets?

        Jazzy looked self conscious, "let's get a pizza". We all agreed and left school grounds, not caring if we were allowed to or not. We went to a nearby Dominos Pizza and got 2 pizza pies. Each of us got 4 slices, still not full, but later Mommy will make us real food. We walked back, going to the back, since we had an hour break.

        We picked a tree, it had it leaves falling off, so we climbed it, since it was strong enough. We were playing and talking about Daddy's dressing up habit and how Luckie does the same. Jazzy climbed down and we watched her be confronted by a big strong girl. She was a werewolf, her muscles were scrunched together, as if she didn't take breaks between workouts.

Jasmine's POV:

        I leaned against our tree looking at this girl. She was bigger than me in more than 1 way, but she would be easy to knock over. It would be hard for her to get back up, gaining me some time. Zakky hopped down next to me and Ashy and Luckie watched, prepared to jump down if they need to. The big girl smiled, showing barely any teeth, "my name is Olga. Master Margaret says you disrespectful to her, prepare to taste my wrath!"

        Did she just say Master? Does that means this master of hers enslaves werewolves? I was disrupted by my thinking when I was slammed into the tree. I rolled over before Zakky was thrown at the exact spot I was at. Luckie jumped down from the tree and kicked the girl in the crotch. She didn't seem to mind, but she tossed him into the tree. Ashy jumped down and onto her neck, poking her in the eyes and causing Olga to scream. She was flung off, hitting her head on the ground and passing out. A crowd of a bunch of people were gathered around us, i was slightly embarrassed.

Lillian's POV:

        I came by their school early, so i can see how they're doing, because they didn't nessisarilly have good credit with schools.I knew that this was their lunch period, they're having freetime. I saw them fighting a big girl, Ash was laying on the ground unconscious, Zach was next to a tree holding his head while wincing, Luke was laying on his side, his nose bleeding and a bump on his head, and Jazz was staring at the crowd around her, blushing.

        I watched with anticipation as she jumped up into the air and his a certain spot ob the big girl's chest. The girl toppled over and i pushed through the crowd and stood infront of her. She looked down and slowly backed away... We were in the car on a drive to the hospital on our territory. Ash wasn't waking up, Zach was popping in and out of cpnsciousness with a killer headach, Luke's nose would't stop bleeding and had shallow breathing, and Jazz had a twisted finger.