The Party Is Over

We stayed partying for a few hours, I heard Nate's voice in my head. Where are you and why are you and the girls clothes all over the floor? I smirked, 'at some party for only guys that Samantha wanted to go to'. I heard Matt's voice next, get out of there, it's dangerous for werewolves. I got a bit angry, how is this dangerous? Do they just want me to go back to the hotel room? 'How is it dangerous to party?'

        I looked over to the side to see Samantha shaking Ash, who started to cry. Jazz tried to help her get out of the grip, but was shook by Jessy, starting to cry. I walked over to them, "why the hell are you shaking my babies?" "For their safety, in 5...4...". I grabbed them out of the killer grips and started to walk away. It was too late, something hard and silver hit me in the back of the head. I fell onto my side, hearing my babies cry be fire the darkness consumed me.

        I woke up in an unfamiliar room, my arms and legs were attached to the bed with silver shackles. At the foot of the bed lay Ash and Jazz, both sleeping peacefully, tear stains on their faces. Kasey walked into the room, holding a silver lined blindfold. I don't get how it's not burning her skin, isn't she a werewolf? I think she read my expression, because she spoke, "I'm a human-werewolf hybrid. So I can touch silver, without feeling any pain".

        She put the blindfold on me, causing me to scream in pain. "Call your mates and tell them to give their pack over to the rogues". I shook my head, "why are you doing this?" I heard her laugh, "your mates harmed my little sister and then banned her. So I'll harm you and take over your pack". I let out a cry of pain and tried hard to break the silver, but I'm too weak. I heard rustling by my feet and heard Ash crying, and then one of them fell of the bed.

        "Fine I'll do it, just hand me a phone". I heard the thing ringing, it was on speaker, "hello?" "Nate?" "Lilly, where are you? Are you ok? Are Ashanti and Jasmine ok? Can you breathe?" I heard the phone Drop, and then Matt spoke, "where are you?" "I don't know, OW! All I know is that Samantha and my supposed friends, OW! Want you to give the pack over to the rogues". She kept hitting me as I spoke, "don't do it!"

        Samantha threw the phone across the room, slapping me in the face and then making Jasmine scream in pain. I blacked out after a while.

~~~~~~~~

Nate's POV:

        She should have been back by now! I punched the wall and heard a whimper come from Zach and Luke, both were cowering behind Matt. "I'm sorry". They came out from underneath him, I picked them both up and places them on the bed. Luke climbed onto me and tried to put his hands in my shirt, grasping for my chest. He couldn't find breasts, so he started to cry, until Matt started feeding them crushed banana and Apple.

        My phone rung and I asked a million questions, because Lilly was on the other side, I could feel her pain. Matt grabbed the phone from me and started talking to her, hooking it up to his laptop. He used it to track where the calling signal was coming from. When he hung up he grabbed our car keys and we all ran to the car. Half an hour later, we pulled up infront of an apartment building. I could hear Lilly screaming from down here, I know she's in serious pain.

        Matt stayed in the car to watch the crying babies, I easily kicked down the door and stuck up on each girl. I snapped their necks and got to the next one, until all was dead. I then climbed several flights of really creaky stairs to see Lilly tied down to a bed. She was crying, and her mouth was taped shut. Ash and Jazz were laying on the floor, crying and bleeding. I walked up to the now scared Kasey and broke one of her arms, causing her to scream.

        I then whispered in her ears, "who the fuck are those rogues you spoke about?" She cried when I broke the other arm, "their are no rogues, we are them. We wanted the power so we could control your pack and get even powerful". I snapped her neck and she fell down dead, I then used the keys in her hands and unlocked the shackles. "I'm sorry". She passed out, I mind linked Matt 'I need help getting all of the girls out, come upstairs'.

       He said ok and came upstairs, grabbing Ash and Jazz, who cried into his shoulders. I picked up Lilly and layed her down in the car, Luke and Zach hugging her and crying.