Reunited

This might be the end of this book, sorry, read why in the end of this chapter

_______________________________

        I sat on the couch, Zach was on my lap crying into my chest, he still was sad about me leaving, asking that i never leave again over and over again. The area of my shirt at my chest was soaked in tears. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his head, i picked him up and brought him outside to a human park, i played with him, he still looked sad. "Mommy do you forgive me?" I nodded and picked him up, blowing bubbles into his stomach, causing him to laugh and smile.

        When we walked in, i heard loud crying, "Mommy hates us and only loves Zacky" i heard Jasmine say. I walked in their room and hugged and kissed them, "i didn't leave because of you my angels, only because of your Dads". Matt walked in smiling, "but she forgave us, and also you guys". He englufed me in a kiss and hugged the angels, Mackenzie was a daycare, because it was spring break. We snuck up to Nate's office and made a pln, Matt, Ash, and Jazz would go in and distract him. Then Zach, Luke, and I would sneak in undetected with a bucket full of ice water and dump it over his head.

        They distracted him, and we crawled in through the doorway and smiled when we were right behind him, we silently poured the bucket over his head, causing him to scream like a girl. He shot up quickly and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest and smiling. I smiled back.

__

        Matt, Nate, and i walked out of our bedroom, i was smiling cheekily and my legs were like jelly. I was suprised i could walk at all. Matt wrapped the blanket around his waist, refusing to wear his pajama bottoms. We went into the angels and Mackenzie's room, and tucket them in, turning of f cartoonnetwork and smiling at them.

____________________________

The reason is because the goal was to make them have a family and live happily ever after. I'm thinking about continuing the book from the perspective of the kids when they are 17, looking for their mates and taking over the pack.

Should i continue from this book or start it in a sequel book?