You Are My Mates?

Nate picked me up and Matt picked up Hanna. They brought us back to the mansion and I layed down on the couch. They both kept saying they were sorry for letting that happen to me. I brushed it off and went to my room, laying in my bed, my head killing me. I didn't feel so good, but I wasn't going to tell my brothers, so they could baby me.

        I tried to sleep, but the pain became unbearable. I fell onto the floor, and my brothers rushed into the room. They brought me outside and layed me down on the floor. My bones started rearranging in my body, and I screamed in pain. I felt myself changing, until I was a small white and silver wolf. I backed away from my brothers, Matt walked over to me. "You're very beautiful". He kissed my snout and picked me up, he carried me over to Nate.

        I shifted back to a human and Nate pulled me onto his lap, butt naked. Something poked me, :-! I'm going to ignore that. "We have something to tell you, we've known for years". "We're your mates". I looked back and forth between the 2. They made it obvious, but I'm usually clueless in most things, "do you want us as your mates?" I slowly nodded, hugging them both.

        Matt got hype and did his victory dance, he's had it ever since we were kids. "Why are to you celebrating?" "Isn't it obvious, I've got the most beautiful girl in the world as my mate, who wouldn't celebrate?" Nate playfully frowned, "what about me? When we were kids, you told me that I was beautiful like a girl when I used to wear Lilly's clothes".

        I laughed and kissed him, "you're as beautiful as caramel". He thought for a second, "but don't you hate caramel?" He frowned and I laughed, kissing him, "just kidding, your handsome, not beautiful". He kissed me, and put his tongue in my mouth. I bit down on it and he pulled back, "bad doggy". I laughed and hit him playfully on his nose. Next thing you know, I'm moaning, they both marked me.

        I felt myself getting wet, so I got up and Matt smiled at me, he licked my juices off of Nate's legs. I laughed and walked inside, going upstairs and taking a shower. I got out, changing into a pair of white shorts and a baby blue tanktop. Hanna had left a while ago, so I layed on the couch, until I heard whispering behind me.

        I got up and saw my brothers, looking up at me, as if they were surprised I heard them. "So we were wondering, if you would like to sleep in our room tonight?" I shook my head, "my room is way better than yours, so no thanks". They both whimpered, giving me puppy eyes, "maybe tomorrow night". I walked off, laughing and smiling going my room and laying in my bed.

        I woke up to feel my body heated up, the AC was on all night, why is it so hot? I went into the kitchen and saw my brothers, they smiled at me and Matt liked his lips. "You're in heat, we can make all of that warmth go away?" I shrugged my shoulders and picked up a piece of bacon from his plate, eating it. He made a face at me, as if I had just shot someone in the head and was smiling about it.

        I walked out of the kitchen and felt hands on my waist, shocks of pleasure shot through me, making me moan. I made him let go, walking away, I went outside and started jogging deeply into the woods. I stripped down and his my clothes behind bushes. I shifted and ran around for a while, until I spotted twin big black wolfs. One of them shifted shifted, Matt was standing infront of me naked.