He's Sorry

I don't know how they found me, but I was sitting down minding my own business, when Nate approached me. I tried to run, but he easily got me, and held me, "calm down, I swear I won't hurt you". I kicked and fought in his arms, he's not gonna hit me in public, when we get home he will.

        I reluctantly sat down in the car, looking out the window the entire ride home. When we got in, I could hear Mackenzie crying, Nate looked at me, concerned. I had my head facing the floor as I walked upstairs, the cries got louder and louder. I made sure Nate and Matt wasn't following me. I went into our room and picked up the crying baby.

        She calmed down when I picked her up, I lifted my shirt slightly and let her drink my milk. I did that until she fell asleep, I then layed her on my chest and watched her. She was kind of adorable, she looked a lot like me. I whispered, "I'm sorry for being mean to you". I kissed her head and fell asleep, feeling sorry for her.

        I opened my eyes and saw Mackenzie drinking my milk, I could feel arms on my waist. I removed Nate and Matt's arms, carrying her to the next room. I woke up the angels and they smiled and hugged my legs, "you want breakfast?" They all jumped up happily, and we went to the kitchen.

        I made them bacon, eggs, and pancakes, with cinnamon rolls on the side. They all ate happily, I watched them while still feeding Mackenzie.

        Eventually, they finally finished munching away. I helped them change into shorts/skirts and small shirts, with their booties. I then changed Mackenzie into a new diaper and some baby clothes. I put Mackenzie in her stroller and we all raced to the park. They pushed eachother on the swings, until Nate and Matt came. Nate went to check on the angels, and Matt came over to me and whimpered into my chest. "Am I really that clueless?"

        I nodded and he put his head down and chuckled. He got up and picked up Mackenzie in his arms, he put her in my face. I kissed her stomach and she giggled, squirming slightly in his arms.