They Want The Future Alphas

It has been a week, and our angels got cuter and cuter everyday. Nate and Matt always had to leave, to do some Alpha business. At least more time for me, Zach, Ash, Luke, and Jazz to have fun. I changed them into their footie pajamas, and they crawled on the floor, #Scute. (That hash tag was from PewDiePie, he leads the bro army. It means So Cute).

        After an hour of playing with them, someone knocked on the door, "it's open!" When the door opened, I caught the scent of a rogue. There was actually a bunch of them, they all surrounded me. "Hand over the babies and you won't get hurt". I shook my head and scooted back, I kicked a rogue and took off up the stairs, still holding my babies.

        I ran into my old bedroom and placed the babies on the bed, hearing pounding on the door. "Give them to us, and we can assure you that we won't hurt either of them! If you won't listen, when we get in there we will hurt you!" I mind linked with my brothers, "I'm scared, rogues are in the mansion and want our angels. They said they would hurt me when they got their hands on me!"

        The door fell off its hinges and the leader of the rogues looked at me, he picked me up by my collar. He punched me with a bunch of strength, causing me to spit blood up. Lillian, think. Think. Think. I remembered I am white and silver, each of these wolves are very rare. But when they're put together, twice as much strength as a regular white or silver werewolf.

        I charged at the man and headbutted him in the stomach, causing him to fall over in pain. I fought against the guys that came with him. I was beaten mercilessly, because there's more of them, than me. I shifted back, feeling so much pain, I then heard growls that shook the entire mansion. Nate and Matt walked into the room, the second they saw me, they killed every werewolf in sight.

        Matt walked over and examined me and the babies, they weren't hurt at all. I spit up blood all over the bed and let out a cry, Nate and Max had taken me to the hospital. It was unnecessary, I could have just taken pain killers. The doctors gave me something for everything that was wrong, and we left.

        When we got home, I breastfed our angels and put them in their cribs, sleeping in between Nate's legs. Matt sleeping between mine.