First Day of School

3 Years Later (The Angels are 5 years old, Mackenzie is 3):
        I finished combing Zach and Nate's hair, making sure their clothes were on point after. Ash and Jazz came into the room, "why do we have school?" "You have to learn stuff so you can grow up and get job stuff". I gave them their backpacks and kissed their heads, the school bus came, and they went to it. I watched as it drive down the road, they all looked happy.

        I went into their bedroom and had Matt help me take their cribs out, they love those. We took their brand new beds out of one of the rooms and put them in there. Nate helped me build Mackenzie's small bed. I then started cleaning up the 6th floor, getting tired and stopping for the day. Nate came downstairs looking angry, I poked his abs, "what's wrong?"

        "All of them teamed up on a boy and beat him". Matt spoke, "they probably had a good reason". "Or they follow after Nate". Nate stared daggers at me and went outside, I'm guessing to go to the school. Mackenzie walked into the room, "didn't you bring her to daycare earlier?" "Oh, so that's what you meant, I thought you said fake hair". In the blink of an eye, he was wearing a wig, "I wave my wig back and forth".

        I shook my head at him and snatched his wig, tossing it on the floor and smirking. "How can you do that?" He picked me up and attacked me with kisses, Mackenzie left the room, wow, let your Mom get killed by an idiot. I moved away from him and heard a whimper escape his lips, idiot. I followed Mackenzie into the living room, she was sitting on the couch watching Wow Wow Wubbzy.

        I sat down and watched it with her until the front door opened. The Angels walked in, they looked scared. "Tell me what happened".  They ran over to me and Zach explained,  "a boy kept touching Jazzy, we beat him up". I nodded,  and then big bad Nate intercepted, "that doesn't mean you beat him up!" "Stop screaming Nate".

        He turned to me, "I can't do that, I don't like the idea of our  babies having a horrible record on the first day of school". I shook my head at him, "they were doing the right thing,  would you like your sibling getting touched by a weirdo?" He ignored me and told the angels to follow after him.  He was going to spank them,  I can just tell, he would do that whenever they misbehaved. "Pull  your pants down and come here".

        Luke did as he said and walked up to him, Nate pulled him onto his lap and gave him 5 hard slaps in his butt. He did the same to the rest,  they all had flaming red buttcheeks, crying their  beautiful eyes out.  Zachary recovered first and walked over to his backpack, he took out a letter. He handed it to me, and I started reading it.
Dear Alpha Family,
   You all are invited to the yearly first day of school party, to let the students make friends.  It will:
Start at: 5:00pm today
Be at: The school
Thank you, 
Principal Brown
        I showed it to Nate and Matt,  and we agreed that they could go, they were so excited to make new friends.