When Did I Become A Prisoner?

5 Months Later (6 Months Pregnant):

        I was laying on the couch, in too much pain to move, I've been under so much stress lately. All be cause of a pair of stupid Alpha's, bossing me around, I don't care about this baby. They want me to eat enough greens, get a few extra hours of sleep, and they want me to stay home all day. I'm growing to hate living in this place, it's do much like a prison, or at least, for now it is. Once this baby is born, I'm not going to care for it, they can do that.

        Luke sat on my lap and played with my hair. Ash turned on the tv to Hey Arnold, I like the show, he's wise, and awesome. After a while, I got up and went to lay down in my bed. I had my head in the pillow, crying, I hate control freaks, that makes me a puppet. I was never fond of puppets, they never had a choice.

        Nate walked in, trying to touch me, but I got away from him and tossed a pillow at him. He easily caught it, so I just put my head back in my arms. "Why are you crying?" I slapped his hands away from my cheek, "you treat me like a puppet!" "How?" "First of all, you control everything I do! What I eat! When I sleep! I can't go out!" "We're only going this for you and the baby's health and safety".

        "I'm obviously healthy and safe! And obviously, do you think I want this fucking baby to be healthy?! It's already fucking safe enough! Sadly!" He growled at me and roughly pressed me against the wall, making me wince. "Stop fucking screaming at me Lillian, you know I hate being screamed at". I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't care about what you hate. I hate this baby inside me, so what makes you think that what you hate is so special?!"

        Next thing I know, I'm coughing up blood on the floor, and everything is dizzy. I see Matt run in by the time I fall down and immediately lose consciousness....

        I wake up from a nightmare, in Matt's arms, he has a broken wrist, that'll heal in a few days. I try to speak, but I'm stopped by him kissing me and hugging me closer. "I'm sorry I didn't come early enough to stop that idiot from injuring you". I rubbed circles on his wrist, "it's my fault, I should have never trusted the idiot, I didn't think he'd ever hit me again". I started to cry, Matt sat up.

        I noticed something different about his face. He had a black eye and some cuts on his lips. "You guys got into a fight?" "Yea, I was losing at first, he broke my wrist, so I broke his arm". I quietly laughed, I got up and went to the bathroom. The chest area of my clothes was drenched in my blood. I took a shower and changed into a loose hanging t-shirt, going to the Angel's room. I saw Nate, he was combing Jazz's hair, she kept saying something about being a Princess.

        I clenched my fists and walked into the room, picking up Zach, he was trying to touch me. I walked out of the room, ignoring Nate who was calling me.

____

        I woke up feeling better than I have in a while, my stomach still kind of hurting. I got up and went into the kitchen, making 20 bacon, egg, and cheese omelets. 2 for each Angel, 4 for each adult, making a total of 20. "Everyone, come get your breakfast!"

        I ate silently as Jazz spoke about her Princess Jasmine hair style, and how her name is Jasmine. I told her it looked cute, and then I got up and left. I went upstairs and wrote a list of what they're supposed to do for the baby. I don't care if they don't believe in formula milk, they don't have breasts. I then put it in their room and went went back to mine, thinking about the future. I'll be locked up in the house and monitored 24/7. I hate that future!

        I don't know what happened, but water came gushing from in between my legs, it was loud. I heard Matt, "are you ok?!" "Yes, I just split a cup of water on the floor!" I changed into black denim shorts and a black t-shirt. I then used the t-shirt to clean up the water, feeling pain and gasping. It can't be, I held onto my side and held my breath, It's 3 months too early.

        I rolled onto my side, trying to get to my feet. I pulled on a pair of flip flops and tried to sneak out, "where are you going?" "I'm going to the pack house for half an hour, for a good reason". He nodded, giving me permission. I went inside and walked past everyone, and went up to the pack doctor's office. I knocked, "come in". "Hi Mr. Murphy, I think my water broke, can I avoid having this baby?"

        He shook his head, "once it's born, you can put it up for adoption, or keep it". I shook my head, I don't want this, I'd rather just kill myself. "You've been under a big amount of stress, you will give birth in a few hours, you should get to the hospital". I shook my head, "don't tell my mates about this, I hate them". He nodded, "tell us about what?" They were right behind me, Matt wrapped his arms around my waist.

        I felt pain and leaned into him, he held me up. They led me out of the pack house, and back to the mansion. Nate spoke, "Come on, you need to get to the hospital". I crossed my arms and turned away from them, "I already said 'no'". "Fine, have it your way", he picked me up, and I bit his arm, until he dropped me. I fell and landed on my butt, "cut it out, now". He picked me back up, getting me by the car before dropping me because I bit him again.

        This time, he tried to get me into the car, but I somehow managed to kick him square in the jaw. He fell onto the ground and looked at me with angry eyes. He then slammed me into the ground, I got dizzy and he forced me into the car. Matt got the angels into his car, following behind Nate. I kicked at the windows and tried to break the door several times, failing.

        "If you do not stop, I will stop the car and punish you", he smirked at me. I could tell Damien was in control, because his eyes were bloody red, and his voice was lower. I ignored his threat and kept trying, stopping went I felt a lot of pain, crying for a few minutes. When I felt a bit better, I pounded on the window, he actually pulled over. Matt pulled over too, "what's up?" "Nothing, we'll meet you at the hospital, go ahead of us".

        He nodded and got back into his car, driving away, I winced when he grabbed my neck. He slammed me down on the floor, causing me to cry out. He then slapped me in the cheek, you could hear the flesh on flesh, he dragged me up by my collar. "I swear, if you cause me to get mad again, i will make sure you are in pain. Just after the baby is born".

        I nodded, scared that he would kill me, or worse, eat my Nutella. I walked over to the car and sat down in the backseat. I put on my seatbelt, and then he got in, driving us to the hospital. I got out, leaning on him because of the pain.

        I was brought to the delivery room, Nate waiting outside with the angels while Matt stayed with me. I cried into his arms and the doctor used something to spread my legs apart. He checked something, "you are fully dilated. When you feel your next contraction, start to push". I nodded, 2 minutes later, I felt the pains, it was worse than before. I held Matt's hands and started to push, squeezing the life out of them.

        I started to cry, having my tears licked away by my weird mate. Another pain hit me, and I pushed again, "its chest is out, another push, and it should be fully out". I nodded, and when I finally finished, I heard cries, then looked to see the baby. "Congratulations, it's a girl. What do you want her to name her?" Matt looked at me, asking for permission to name her, I nodded. "Mackenzie Faith Carter".

        The doctor wrote it down and a nurse took her away to get cleaned up. I got dressed and Nate and the angels came in, Zach ran up to me and I picked him up. He cried into my shoulder, I remembered, he doesn't like hospitals. I sat down in the waiting room, Nate wouldn't let me go at all. Matt sat down looking at stuff, I always wonder, what's going through his head.