Evil Twin

Sorry for the long wait on this chapter... I now propose the EVIL TWIN as sacrifice.

________

Lilly's POV:

        I was playing with the angels as they ran around, I heard Nate come downstairs, he was sad. All because Matt was bit by a spider when they were hunting. He has a rash across his chest, and a fever, and it's not going down.

        We watched Barney, until Matt came downstairs, the angels went and greeted him. He picked up Jazz and she laughed, he then put her down. He ran to the garbage and threw up, he then passed out on the floor. The angels ran away scared, me and Nate helped him back to the room. He shot up and slapped both of us, his eyes were grey, they were dilated. I fell down, Nate just punched him back, knocking him onto his bed.

        Matt didn't seem hurt at all, he opened the window wide and screamed "Team Rogues" before jumping out. I watched him shift and run away. "Something's wrong". Nate growled, "it is, my brother, he chose the rogues over his family". I slapped his chest, "that's not it, he's being controlled by Team Rogues". He shook his head, "he betrayed us, that's it".

        "You are a very stubborn guy, you know that? How could he betray us if he can barely stand properly? Someone is controlling him through that fever he has, otherwise, how was he so healthy when he shot up?" "Whatever, we need to find him and get him back before he gets himself killed". I brought the angels to school and brought Mackenzie to daycare.

___

        We had been walking for hours, following Matt's scent. I heard someone scream and we ran over to a small cabin, "Rogue". We looked into the window, Matt was cowering in the corner. "I don't want to eat caramel". That was his only weakness, besides being stupid, it was like food poison to him.

        He smacked the spoon out of the guy's hand and attacked, his eyes changed again, and he stood up. He sniffed the air and looked at the window we were at. A few seconds later, he and Nate were fighting, both were bleeding badly. Matt had somehow got knocked unconscious, I fought the rogues off. They were extremely weak.

        I grabbed Nate's arm when he tried to grab a rogue, "don't kill it here". He did as I said, when he finished the last guy, Matt woke up, he hugged me. "I'm sorry about hitting you earlier, I don't know what happened. I swear that will never happen again, just don't reject me". He whimpered into my chest and I laughed, "why would I ever reject you if I love you?"

        Nate came back and licked Matt's wounds and Matt licked his, until they were both fully healed. We headed back to the mansion, and I feel asleep on the couch.

_____&_&_&_____&_

Sorry for taking a while, but as sweated, it's being published at 11 on the dot.

Comment suggestions for next chapter, cause this chapter seemed boring as I wrote it. Sorry.
If you don't like this story, check out my other story, Kidnapped By My Mate.