School Time

Narrative Voice:

       The quads walked up to their new school, their parents waving them goodbye and driving off. They went to the main office and got their papers. They were sad to hear that not all of them were in the same classes. Zachary and Jasmine were in the same classes. Luke and Ashanti were in the same classes.

Zachary's POV:

       Me and Jasmine walked into our first class, Spanish. She was the pro at speaking this language, but I could only speak English. Hola, Adiós, those were the only Spanish words i knew. She sat in the front row and u sat in the back row, trying to learn something. "Good morning class, my name is Mrs. Rodriguez. I will be your Spanish teacher for this semester, hopefully for next semester too".

        Class was going great until she decided to choose me out of every know it all in this class. "Say hello, my name is...". Jasmine mind linked me, "Hola, mi llamo". I repeated what she said and thanked her through our link. Everything was ok until Mrs. R left the room for a few. A small group of 3 girls started screaming at Jazzy. "Who the fuck do you think you are?! Our friend Alexis has been working hard to be popular, but you just stroll in here and have all the guys eyes on you! SLUT!"

        Jazzy looked over to me, tears about to fall out of her eyes, I walked over and wipe she tears away. "Don't be screaming at my sister or you'll regret you ever met me". "Don't threaten me! I will have my big sister beat you up after lunch!" The bell rung and we left, she still looked kind of sad. "Remember when we were little and we used to be bullied but we all teamed up?" She nodded.

        "We can show them not to mess with the Carter's"...

Lucifer's POV:

        I took my gym stuff out of my bag and put my books into my locket. I walked down the hallway towards the boys locker room. I walked by a girl, she looked eyes with me and winked. I grinned at her, she looked good, but I can smell the high hormones on her, she's pregnant.

        I pulled off my shirt and changed into my wife beater tank top. I then slid my pants off and out them in my bag, putting my black and white low waist sports shorts on. I kept on my shoes and grabbed my bottle of water. I jogged to the bleachers and sat down next to Ashy, "sup Ashy". "What did I tell you about calling me that, you know I got out of the pool then and was ashy!"

        She punched my arm playfully, then we hopped off the bleachers, we were told to do 25 laps. We raced eachother, making it in 52 seconds at a tie. Coach Everett looked amazed, we sat back down and he told everyone that we were playing dodgeball. He would pick the teams, and guess what, he separated us. It was a bad idea, because me and Ashy were the last ones standing until the bell rung.
_______________________________________
Tell me what you think about it in the comments? :-D