Halloween, The Best Holiday of The Year

I watched as the angels got dressed in their Halloween costumes. They were planning to be Fall (Jazz), Winter (Luke), Spring (Ash), and Summer (Zach). I combed all of their heads, making sure they looked different. I picked up Mackenzie and got her dressed up in a princess costume. I put on a Queen costume and Nate and Matt walked out if the room wearing knight costumes.

        "Mommy can't we go alone so we can get more candy?" Luke kept begging me, "fine, but Matt has to go with you". They jumped up and down happily, they favored Matt more, because he wasn't bossy. I finished up and we all left the house, Mackenzie was in my arms, smiling. We hopped in Nate's car and drove for a few minutes, we stopped infront of a human neighborhood. They jumped out happily, followed by Matt, he looked like he was actually paying attention for once.

        Me, Mackenzie, and Nate went door to door, getting candy. Nate started eating his, he has a very sweet tooth. It neared 9:00, and the sun was down. Matt ran up to us, looking distressed, "I lost the kids!" Nate slapped him in the back of the head, "Where did you last see them?" He led us to a house across the neighborhood. Almost immediately, the Angels jumped out of the bush, Nate choked on a piece of candy.

        Mackenzie out her head in my chest and started to cry, Nate ran over away and started puking up candy. It was a rainbow. I heard laughs, they were coming from the angels, who thought it was funny. I slapped Matt in the chest, he looked at me, "you know that didn't hurt?" He pulled me to him and kissed me, I backed away from him and smirked at his expression. Nate handed me an invitation, "guess what, we're going to a party".

        We pulled up to a human mansion, the host answered the door, it was our cousin, Gregory. "Sup?" We walked in, and music blasted in our ears,  Zach looked around and smiled. Gregory picked him up and he laughed, he loved being in the air, no matter how high. We stayed and partied the night away, they loved it. Nate loosened up and got drunk, he became nice when he was drunk, so I liked him this way.

        Matt got confused and accidentally  drunk  the spiked juice,  getting drunk. He always became aggressive  when he was drunk. Basically,  my notes became eachother when they were drunk, it was stupid. Matt forced me to dance with him, Gregory danced with Jazz and Ash. Zach, Lake, and Mackenzie played with Susan, Gregory's wife. She was our original cousin, but Gregory's her mate, so they got married. She's also pregnant.
Spongebob Narrator:
5 Hours Later-
        We lost track of time and walked in the mansion, the angels were so tired. I tucked them all in and fell asleep on the couch.

I'm sorry, but this chapter is super short.  Next chapter will be even longer, Auntie Mama is coming back into the story.