Deadly Mission

Read

Comment- your opinion

Vote- if you like this chapter

______________

Narrative Ghost Voice:

       Zachary and Ashanti were crawling on the floor, hiding from the masked murderer in their home. Lucifer and Jasmine were doing the same. "Come out, come out wherever you are, little baby Alphas!" You could hear Lillian screaming in "pain" from a mile away. Jasmine started to cry, the masked murderer started to walk in their direction.

        Zachary took charge and led them around the couch, "we need to get Mommy". They all agreed, and silently walked over their fathers, "dead bodies". Jasmine silently cried, she would never see them again. They heard crying coming from one of the rooms, the door was locked, and the masked murderer had them. Lucifer and Ashanti were going to get them off of him, they both had sneaky fingers.

        Lucifer ran across the room in the murderer's vision. He quickly gave to chase, long enough for Ashanti to get the keys off him. She joined her brother with running away, they led him down several hallways. They took a last turn and jumped over a rope that Zachary and Jasmine put there. After jumping to the side, the man ran and tripped, falling flat on his face. The 4 ran towards the locked room, putting in 6 keys before finally getting the right one.

        Mackenzie slowly walked out of the room, following after her older siblings, crying. A second man, wearing a Joker (batman) mask. He grabbed Jasmine, causing her to yell and scream. The kicks and punches that the 3 served the man didn't really affect him. He laughed, the man from earlier grabbed Lucifer and shook him, causing him to cry, he got a migraine, and a nose bleed.

        They took them away, bringing them to a torture room, where Lillian was located, tied up. Lucifer had passed out, and Jasmine was looking around for something to do. She spotted Ashanti and Zachary at the door, they were tip toeing. She heard a scream of pain, it was coming from Lillian, she was strapped in a chair. Mackenzie was on her lap, trying to calm her down, but the scream made her fall off her lap.

        The men proceeded to strapping Lucifer down, the tiny noise from the belts woke him up. He used his unstrapped arm and punched one of the guys in the face. Zachary bit one of the guy's in their legs, making them fall. Ashanti did the same to the other man. Jasmine and Mackenzie unstrapped Lillian and wiped the blood off of her face. After falling a few times, Lillian started walking, they walked out the mansion.

        Alpha Samuel, an alpha from a neighboring pack clapped his hands, smirking. "Luna Lillian, you were right about these highly intelligent pups of yours". Nate and Matt walked out of the mansion, wearing fake blood and holding masks. Jasmine ran up to them and cried in their legs, her siblings stood their ground, looking at Alpha Samuel.

        Like spoke his mind, "what's going on here, Mommy?" She looked down to him, "this was your Junior Alpha training". They all started to understand, being thankful that everyone was ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments.